RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

2013 Season Tickets / Matchday Prices

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#21 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:38 PM

Featherstone fans will be charged £16, the same price as last season NO INCREASE! Hunslet fans will also be charged £16. NO INCREASE! Hunslet fans going to Featherstone next season will be charged £17, £2 INCREASE on last season, INCREASE! So who's getting the best deal and who's been disrespectful? I'd say NIETHER clubs, just both clubs doing what's best for themselves in hard times, will I be boycotting Featherstone because of a £2 increase?, NO il happily pay any amount to support my team, and if that means is helping out a fellow championship club at the same time then even better!

Charge what you like for me old lad, i wont be visiting any feeder club in 2013

#22 Willie the Pimp

Willie the Pimp
  • Coach
  • 532 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Not planning on going to many away games then?

#23 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:44 PM

Seems like you'll never be leaving Ponte in 2013

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#24 Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:53 PM

Better not go NY Day either its a shared gate.
Hawkeye
Posted Image

#25 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 11:44 PM

Its shocking everyone should pay the same price.Thats 2 more car fulls wont be attending next season from our gaff.Another club from SL dictating again i bet. their not happy calling the shots from a far they now want to call them in our league too.Why dont they give their feeder club the extra 2 quids.I would'nt mind paying it if every other club payed the same.

Edited by thundergaz, 01 November 2012 - 11:46 PM.

#26 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:02 AM

Its shocking everyone should pay the same price.Thats 2 more car fulls wont be attending next season from our gaff.Another club from SL dictating again i bet. their not happy calling the shots from a far they now want to call them in our league too.Why dont they give their feeder club the extra 2 quids.I would'nt mind paying it if every other club payed the same.

If you don't wanna come then don't I'm sure we won't loose any sleep if you pit pony's don't turn up. Just shows how loyal you lot really are. I'll support hunslet home and away regardless of the price. WELL DONE FEV YOUR TOP FANS!!! Not heard 1 negative from our proper local rivals YORK
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#27 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

If you don't wanna come then don't I'm sure we won't loose any sleep if you pit pony's don't turn up. Just shows how loyal you lot really are. I'll support hunslet home and away regardless of the price. WELL DONE FEV YOUR TOP FANS!!! Not heard 1 negative from our proper local rivals YORK

Why should we have to front your lack of home support because were well supported? Also i can understand the idea but the principle is wrong IMO.Also no dis respect to you guys but it isnt a so called big game for us.So i can see a few staying away.Also it does'nt help being a rhinos idea too why dont they give you the loss of income as you are their feeder club after all.

Edited by thundergaz, 02 November 2012 - 12:08 AM.

#28 hunsletnewboy

hunsletnewboy
  • Players
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:15 AM

I see Sheffield Eagles have adopted my idea of a book of tickets (10 for £100). It will be interesting to see if it helps attendance wise, as i hoped it would for Hunslet if they had used the idea. Good luck to them.

Edited by hunsletnewboy, 02 November 2012 - 12:17 AM.

#29 Mrbus

Mrbus
  • Coach
  • 738 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Why should we have to front your lack of home support because were well supported? Also i can understand the idea but the principle is wrong IMO.Also no dis respect to you guys but it isnt a so called big game for us.So i can see a few staying away.Also it does'nt help being a rhinos idea too why dont they give you the loss of income as you are their feeder club after all.

since hunslet are the first rugby club to use the discount certain games approach, how is it a rhinos idea?

#30 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:28 AM

since hunslet are the first rugby club to use the discount certain games approach, how is it a rhinos idea?

It just so happens that the 1st time hunslet introduce it they are in partnership with the whinos not a coincidence then?

#31 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:55 AM

You,ve got to laugh at this lot, they take Ellis on loan from Wakey who plays one week for them and the next for wakey, Briscoe from Hull same sceinario, they sell Briggs to Bradford and Hardaker to Leeds to stop them going belly up and then take them back dual reg on the SL clubs terms but Hardaker breaks into the Leeds squad so that ones stopped.Cockeyne uses them for a few games after HKR sack him and then moves onto a big club ( wakey ) as does Dickens and they have the cheek to say they aint a feeder club. Get real, you,re Mark Campbells plaything, i can well remember when he threatened to walk away and you,re forum went into meltdown begging him to stay, or more like his wallet.You,d do well to remember all this before you come on here slagging us off, and making out you,re holier than thou.
Posted Image

#32 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:58 AM

It just so happens that the 1st time hunslet introduce it they are in partnership with the whinos not a coincidence then?

Or maybe its that the club is now owned by its fans who have innovative ideas for the club?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#33 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:59 AM

FAO Simon Hall

YOU WERE SPOT ON :)

#34 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

Im a fev fan and am more than happy to support this innovative idea our lot will have a whinge but will forget about this in a few months time and turn up in numbers footballs been doing this idea of pricing for years for the bigger games good luck with it and see you at the SLS next season!

#35 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,752 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:07 AM

Not heard 1 negative from our proper local rivals YORK

To be fair theres no replies to the topic...at the moment

#36 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

Im a fev fan and am more than happy to support this innovative idea our lot will have a whinge but will forget about this in a few months time and turn up in numbers footballs been doing this idea of pricing for years for the bigger games good luck with it and see you at the SLS next season!

Thanks, good to see you seeing this initiative for what it is, look forward to seeing you and many other Fev fans at south Leeds next season

#37 Castleford Hawk

Castleford Hawk
  • Coach
  • 126 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:33 AM

Only time will tell if this is a good idea or not.

You do the same things you get the same results.

One thing for sure is that the guys running the club will not bury their heads in the sand and will react accordingly.

Hunslet: STILL the city's only club to win all competitions in one season.

#38 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:46 AM

Can't see what all the fuss is about, no one will pay more next season and most will pay less, could understand people moaning if Hunslet had put the prices up for the cat; A teams, well done Hawks and thanks for admitting the Knights are a big club. B)

Edited by Spanish Knight, 02 November 2012 - 07:47 AM.

#39 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 881 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

No problem in clubs trying different ideas,it's been happening in football for years,if it don't work try another idea.I'm happy that the rams are in the "B"cat,one thing that should be put right,the doggies should be in "c" cat :P

#40 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:17 AM

FAO Simon Hall

YOU WERE SPOT ON :)

Ha ha! I must be some sort of psychic.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights & Hunslet Hawks RLFC.

Official Player Sponsor of Danny Nicklas Ben Johnston for the 2013 season
alldesignandprint.co.uk

Linkedin

Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users