TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

2013 Season Tickets / Matchday Prices

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
66 replies to this topic

#61 Guardsman

Guardsman
  • Coach
  • 444 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Just to let you lads know as a fev fan I will be at hunslet next season whether we are in cat a or not I am there to shout my players on and support my team like I did all last season ( at the same price ) I think you should be thanked for not putting you prices up and actually decreasing them for some matches Hope this works out for you and you don't make less from gate money than you did in 2012 time will tell If people don't want to go its up to them but Hunslet need to do what they think is best for Hunslet and good luck to you
Although I am against the link up with S/L clubs I don't see a problem with this although I think it is a gamble but I do hope it works out

See you next season

Well said - spoken like a true supporter.

#62 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

B hawk I have commented on the fev thread about us getting in for a tenner at Batley every club does different things to get supporters in and it won't please everyone but as I have said hope it works for your club if not you will have to revert back to full price for everyone next season

Will you be having a home gate and away gate so your club can see how many away fans come to certain matches and how many are home fans and whether they increase at the lower price

#63 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,507 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

That would be a great idea but we just don't have enough volunteers to operate more than the turnstiles we have open now, I fully expect there to be no drop off from the category A clubs, if Fev or York, Leigh or Halifax need a win when they visit us to reach the playoffs or finish top of the league they will turn up in their hundreds regardless if a Whithaven fan got in for £4 less the week before! I just hope we get more of our OWN floating supporters out of the clubs and pubs of south Leeds on a sunday, so many people say "its too expensive" , "I'm not paying that" "id go if it was cheaper" etc well there's no excuse now you can watch Hunslet in 9 home leage games at either £14 AVERAGE price in the championship or £12 the LOWEST in the championship, which is a great deal when u think you get FREE parking, GREAT facilities, a SEAT, and one of the best VIEWING positions in the league.

All we can do is try

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#64 Normy

Normy
  • Players
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:39 AM

I like the innovative thinking! Next, we should look at a part season ticket, there are some who, because of summer rugby, can only get to half the games. I've used my season ticket for about 5 games in a season in the last 10 years. I am sure there would be some takers.
Onwards and Upwards!! ;)

#65 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,912 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 11:17 AM

Its just nice to know that a club has taken on board something that we've both suggested, which i feel would benefit a lot of supporters, no matter which league they're in. I would look into any ideas where it makes it cheaper for fans and increases the chance of clubs drawing in more spectators.

You know what ? They'll say it was their idea. ;)

Actually, mine went a lot further than that. You could have used my tickets at cup ties, thereby challenging the old chestnut that season tickets won't get their wallets out for all pay games (not that I'm convinced that's true). Obviously needs the agreement of the visiting club but - hey - half of £10 (less VAT) is better than half of nowt.

Watch this space for someone claiming "blue-sky" thinking in about ten years' time. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#66 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:33 PM

You know what ? They'll say it was their idea. ;)

Actually, mine went a lot further than that. You could have used my tickets at cup ties, thereby challenging the old chestnut that season tickets won't get their wallets out for all pay games (not that I'm convinced that's true). Obviously needs the agreement of the visiting club but - hey - half of £10 (less VAT) is better than half of nowt.

Watch this space for someone claiming "blue-sky" thinking in about ten years' time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great idea that Griff,lol

#67 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 12:45 AM

Good idea, was hoping Featherstone would adopt a similar approach (ie, charge less for earlier rounds of the Challenge cup).

Cummins Out.