Hunslet tickets 2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
160 replies to this topic

#41 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,053 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

ah, there you are gav. glad you could make it , i was getting worried about you :D
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#42 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,875 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

Had the argument about pricing with one of their fans last season. They try to make money from us, Leigh, Fax to help them survive (Think they are charging York fans £16 to cheese them off). Whilst I don't necessarily agree with charging fans of one club more than another i do understand it, would rather they do that and stay afloat than go under as i'm sure the RFL wouldn't pump money into them like they did the Bulls

Don't think it's cheesing any Knights fans off, we're paying the same price as last year, so no worries!

#43 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

Well of course there will be. Whilst all of us will feel aggrieved at being charged more than other clubs, - barring a few exceptions most of us will whinge about it but still go to hunslet.

One here wont,Robin. Who thought this one up?.Get the Rhinos to throw some money at them. IMO it is legalised theft.

#44 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,486 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

One here wont,Robin. Who thought this one up?.Get the Rhinos to throw some money at them. IMO it is legalised theft.

Isnt 17 pounds bob its like putting a quid in the shilo collection instead of 2 quid
chappy

#45 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

Like paying £17 to stand on a quarry is value for money?

It's only £15 to watch the champions!!
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#46 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,473 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:12 PM

Is this comment a windup :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#47 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,177 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:26 PM

Can you back that up ?

Anyway, they're charging you £16 to get in next season and you're charging them £17. What on earth are you complaining about ? :blink:

Did I state that I was complaining, I was stating that we were charged more that's all, I will still be going no matter what
Im Fev and im proud

#48 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,177 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:28 PM

I think you'll find that Featherstone supporters were charged £16 last season just like everyone else. Please get you facts right before coming out with such bold statements.

We were told that the price had gone up for this game only, fact!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#49 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

York are in Cat A, so could it be based on police costs at the game as well?

Cummins Out.

#50 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,473 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

We were told that the price had gone up for this game only, fact!!!

You were miss informed fact!!! See you new years day, don't forget to consult us about the admission price before we travel don't want to be on the end of some illegal discriminating price ;)

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#51 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,473 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:58 PM

It's no wonder the sport of rugby league is a million miles away from every other sport in every aspect, when an inavative idea that has been implemented in football for the last ten years, is undermined, ridiculed and condemned by the shortsightedness opinions that continue to hold our sport back. We will never move forward as a sport :(

#52 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:09 PM

It's no wonder the sport of rugby league is a million miles away from every other sport in every aspect, when an inavative idea that has been implemented in football for the last ten years, is undermined, ridiculed and condemned by the shortsightedness opinions that continue to hold our sport back. We will never move forward as a sport :(

You make me laugh the RFL is killing our sport not us fev fans staying away from one away fixture in a season.Not everyone can make every game anyway so your saying if I miss an away game because of work etc I'm killing our sport? Get a grip man.

#53 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

So Hunslet decide to not increase their match day prices, and try and promote certain games by reducing the admission prices, it is branded as a disgrace.

Please can anyone confirm from Featherstone if they have reduced prices for any games in the past to try and promote the match?

If so, was everyone up in arms with their club about this?

#54 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:13 PM

So Hunslet decide to not increase their match day prices, and try and promote certain games by reducing the admission prices, it is branded as a disgrace.

Please can anyone confirm from Featherstone if they have reduced prices for any games in the past to try and promote the match?

If so, was everyone up in arms with their club about this?

No because we made it fair and charged every team the same price. No team was discriminated because they had good or bad away following.

#55 MikeFletchersBarmyArmy

MikeFletchersBarmyArmy
  • Coach
  • 438 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:16 PM

No because we made it fair and charged every team the same price. No team was discriminated because they had good or bad away following.

Has featherstone ever reduced the match day price for a fixture which has been different to other matches, say in the last 10 years or last 5?

#56 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,724 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Has featherstone ever reduced the match day price for a fixture which has been different to other matches, say in the last 10 years or last 5?

Yes last season away fans got a discount. Take it you didn't come to our place last season then? Don't know to what extent the discount was though.

Edited by thundergaz, 02 November 2012 - 07:19 PM.

#57 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,467 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

how much does it cost to park the car at your place? i,ll tell you what it costs at yours...nothing.
Posted Image

#58 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,473 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

Yes last season away fans got a discount. Take it you didn't come to our place last season then? Don't know to what extent the discount was though.

Are you the same Fev fan who has emailed Hunslet to say its RACIAL discrimination and he's going to a solicitor? :)

#59 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,473 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

And that's not a wind up its happened today, you couldn't make it up, I think thats my previous post confirmed :)

#60 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Away season ticket holders got in cheaper than those home fans that come every week and dont buy a season ticket... Hunslet have done sod all wrong, they've kept the teams with a high away following at the same price, but those that dont travel well have been reduced to encourage them to come in bigger numbers.

How is that wrong?

Cummins Out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users