Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet tickets 2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
160 replies to this topic

#101 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

good news everyone, the bedroom radiator's been sorted.

The perils of our purchasing a Category C radiator ;)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#102 FaxMachine

FaxMachine
  • Coach
  • 368 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

Are you the same Fev fan who has emailed Hunslet to say its RACIAL discrimination and he's going to a solicitor? :)

That's outrageous! Fev fans are not a different race........................they're a different species. lol

#103 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

The perils of our purchasing a Category C radiator ;)

turns out it's a macca 6 radiator, full of hot air.

Edited by oldrover, 04 November 2012 - 01:55 PM.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#104 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,090 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

good news everyone, the bedroom radiator's been sorted.

I wondered where the leak had come from.

#105 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:10 PM

Maybe I'd have more sympathy for the Fev viewpoint if they weren't charging the highest prices in the division. <_<

You are paying for the best, with a ringside view and not one where you require a pair of binoculars to watch the game!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#106 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

You are paying for the best, with a ringside view and not one where you require a pair of binoculars to watch the game!!!

Isnt the best Sheffield?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#107 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

Isnt the best Sheffield?

Er, no!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#108 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,453 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

<chuckle>
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#109 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 4,829 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Er, no!!!

Sheffield need extra money to build a trophy cabinet whwreas fev don't need one.

#110 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 03:54 PM

Isnt the best Sheffield?

He shoots, he scores!

#111 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

Sheffield need extra money to build a trophy cabinet whwreas fev don't need one.

we built ours last season when we won the double, can't remember who we beat in the grand final, or the score. i'll have to look it up.
joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#112 Chris Taylor

Chris Taylor
  • Coach
  • 7,717 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

Is this topic for real?
2008 RFL Wakefield & District Young Volunteer of the Year

#113 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:12 PM

Isnt the best Sheffield?

Not by a long shot consistency makes you the best team same as in any sport.We made 2 finals and won the league I'd say we were the best team easily.Also every other sport if your top of the league you are the best team I don't see our sport being any different just because of the GF. Nice windup though I will give you that.

#114 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

Not by a long shot consistency makes you the best team same as in any sport.We made 2 finals and won the league I'd say we were the best team easily.Also every other sport if your top of the league you are the best team I don't see our sport being any different just because of the GF. Nice windup though I will give you that.

I was on about the whole Fev experience actually, not boasting about Fev been the best team, but come to think of it, yes we are the best!!!

Edited by Maureen T-k, 04 November 2012 - 04:17 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#115 HK Hawk

HK Hawk
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:24 PM

I can't work our whether this is the most ridiculous, most hilarious, or most entertaining thread I have ever seen. People threatening not to go to Hunslet away cos its the same price as last season and you don't get a discount. Shock, horror. And to add to that we have to pay two quid more to get in at your place, but that's totally justified because we have a great experience. What a joke. Lets face it, we have got a bloody good hammering the last few years we've played there - is that worth an extra couple of quid for us? No. Will we still go this season? Yes. Get a grip of yourselves, and get the toys back in the pram. Some of the comments are embarrassing.

p.s. fair play to the fev fans who have an ounce of common sense and can see the justification.

#116 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,453 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:26 PM

Not by a long shot consistency makes you the best team same as in any sport.We made 2 finals and won the league I'd say we were the best team easily.Also every other sport if your top of the league you are the best team ......

Really ? Look around.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#117 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Well all I can say is that other teams forums must be boring, because their fans seem to be spending more time on ours than their own, roll on next season, cannot come quick enough, whatever we have to pay to get in, or pay to park our car, or the price of programmes, the list is endless
Im Fev and im proud

#118 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,951 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:31 PM

Is this topic for real?

all i'm out for is a good time, all the rest is propaganda ;)
joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#119 intheshed

intheshed
  • Coach
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Isnt the best Sheffield?

Nah, they're 3rd rate, aren't they? ;)

#120 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,461 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:41 PM

It's not a wind up, I thought Sheffield Eagles were the Championship Champions 2012? Have I missed something? Ul be telling me Leeds Rhinos didn't win the Super league next 😃

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users