Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hunslet tickets 2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
160 replies to this topic

#121 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Just think, if you were the champions you would have been in category C too :)

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#122 HK Hawk

HK Hawk
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Well all I can say is that other teams forums must be boring, because their fans seem to be spending more time on ours than their own, roll on next season, cannot come quick enough, whatever we have to pay to get in, or pay to park our car, or the price of programmes, the list is endless

They aren't boring, this is just so ridiculous. Lets face it, you tried to kick up a stink and, actually, a lot of fans (including a lot of your own fans) are not even bothered. Your "fact" that Hunslet charged more for Fev fans than any other team last seasons is pure gold.

Edited by HK Hawk, 04 November 2012 - 04:52 PM.

#123 intheshed

intheshed
  • Coach
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

It would be a price worth err... paying!? :)

#124 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

I think I've found old rover's glasses!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#125 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

They're pink!

#126 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

i'm happy to be in cat A. this way i'm saving £16 :lol:
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#127 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:54 PM

They're pink!

should we call it a day now Robin
joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#128 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 04:56 PM

everyone is free to do what they like, including those who choose not to go. i like going to hunslet, but this season i am giving it a miss, i hope those that do go enjoy it. as Robin says, it's all about personal choice. no big deal

spot on old fella.

#129 blackhawk

blackhawk

boxer boy

• Coach
  • 1,268 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:13 PM

turns out it's a macca 6 radiator, full of hot air.

hey old un , you would be wise to stop messing with [ butch cassidy ] and the sundance kid ] alias blackpool hawk and macca 6

#130 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,858 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:30 PM

should we call it a day now Robin

aye

#131 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,847 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:27 PM

No, let's see if we can get to page 8 :rolleyes:

#132 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

We are in catergory A with fax leigh and york £16

Batley are in catergory B and some others £14

There is also catergory C £12

I think £16 is what we paid last season anyway so it hasnt increased rather its not decreased for us anyway

They will have looked who took the most support last season and adjusted accordingly they have to make some money somewhere and encourage people to attend especially on the low attendees like the cumbrian clubs no doubt next season and you dont have to go in the stand either i dont think as theyve received permission to use the grassy bit behind the sticks

We are also charging them more as ours has gone up to £17 from £15 so are our prices disrespectful?

I cant see many boycotting to be honest

How much do they charge their own non ticket supporters? If it is the same a Cat A they really have the biggest grumble. Paying more as a regular than an away team from low in the league. If it is less than CAT A then just go through the home supporters turnstile or if you feel really badly about it wear a Hunslet shirt. If I was a Hunslet supporter and I was paying more than a visitor I would stay away on principle. Not well thought out.

#133 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,462 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:18 PM

Matchday admission is the same whoever you are, if it's £16 admission for a specific game then it's £16 for both visiting and Hunslet supporters.

Can't see our supporters grumbling we have reduced admission prices for them by £2 to £14 for 4 matches and by £4 to £12 for 5 matches (£12 lowest in the league) So I'd like to think they will be pretty happy with the admission prices in 2013

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#134 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:31 PM

does anyone know how to remove chewing gum from a hearing aid?
joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#135 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:33 PM

does anyone know how to remove chewing gum from a hearing aid?

Like that one old rover 😃😃😃😃

#136 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Like that one old rover

pardon
joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#137 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:18 PM

pardon

You're lucky you can still chew. Also with all the cuts for the elderly and increased prices how can you afford chewing gum. I thought you would be growing your own. I agree though it is a sticky subject.

#138 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,953 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

You're lucky you can still chew. Also with all the cuts for the elderly and increased prices how can you afford chewing gum. I thought you would be growing your own. I agree though it is a sticky subject.

not mine col
joe mullaney is a god

Posted Image

#139 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:25 PM

They aren't boring, this is just so ridiculous. Lets face it, you tried to kick up a stink and, actually, a lot of fans (including a lot of your own fans) are not even bothered. Your "fact" that Hunslet charged more for Fev fans than any other team last seasons is pure gold.

Excuse me, where in my postings did I try to "kick up a stink" as you put it, if you cared to read my postings properly I have stated that I will still be going no matter what, I have no problem paying whatever it costs, it was others that stated that they wouldn't be attending. If I remember rightly there was a thread about the admission prices for the game last year
Im Fev and im proud

#140 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,095 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

Matchday admission is the same whoever you are, if it's £16 admission for a specific game then it's £16 for both visiting and Hunslet supporters.

Can't see our supporters grumbling we have reduced admission prices for them by £2 to £14 for 4 matches and by £4 to £12 for 5 matches (£12 lowest in the league) So I'd like to think they will be pretty happy with the admission prices in 2013

See where you're coming from. Let's hope it is not false economy. A reduction from £16 to twelve would need per thousand anther 333 speccies to break even. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users