Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sarah Jessica Parker

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

The Jambos are tatting themselves that he isn't coming back...you've got to chuckle at their desperation

Personally I hope he does return as he was poor and a waste of wages.
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#2 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Obsessed

#3 rockerlad

rockerlad
  • Coach
  • 593 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Obsessed

sorry haven4ever but you get as much talk about town on the haven forum as well!

#4 shaun mc

shaun mc
  • Coach
  • 1,612 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:35 PM

And the post had only been live for about 30 mins - must be on the Town board regularly to reply so quickly.......
Or does your keyboard start flashing when anything adverse about Haven is posted on here?

#5 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,780 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:13 PM

Obsessed

Not obsessed, just bored as there hasn't been many Town rumours from the Haven forum this season so far. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#6 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:28 PM

Notice how quick the deluded ones were to start slagging him off!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#7 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:45 PM

better than mossop and rooney just needs a full pre season

#8 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 344 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

As soon as he said he was leaving the knives were out!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#9 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,410 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:52 PM

Haha better than Rooney? Have you been taking something? How can you say he's better than our 2 lads(I noticed you didn't mention morris) when he has done absolutely nothing for haven. He's Been poor at best. Mossop has been a consistent high performer for many years for town now and if Rooney hadn't gotten injured he would of been in the team of the year without a doubt.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#10 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

yeh mossops been reliable but not prolific in champ1 but remember he tried it in the champ once before wasnt up to it and ended back at his level

#11 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 648 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

HA!!!! HA! your havin a laugh?? :lol:

#12 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Watch Dan Rooney next year and see what you think of him . Fit and firing and fully tuned to the pros ,I've a feeling he's gonna rip it up big style .

Edited by DavidM, 02 November 2012 - 05:56 PM.

#13 thetimberman

thetimberman
  • Coach
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:08 PM

Well, looks like he might get a full pre season...........but not with your lot :lol: :lol: :lol:

#14 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

lol your funny donald. I hope he comes back because he is very average.

#15 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 120 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:03 PM

I wish I could fish as easy! Jambo bites are a doddle

Also, to whoever put the fake twitter account up, I doff my imaginary cap to you! Well played sir!
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#16 houndpup

houndpup
  • Coach
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:30 PM

oh dear ducky lad av you been sniffing something again , he was a avarage player for you lot last season , sit down take a deep breath , do you really think haven are going to be any good next season , far enough you wont finish bottom keighly will only reason why you'll get your one and only win againts them at home

#17 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:45 PM

Is your second name duck by any chance?

Damn you houndpup :angry:

Edited by dkw, 02 November 2012 - 07:47 PM.

#18 houndpup

houndpup
  • Coach
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Is your second name duck by any chance?

Damn you houndpup :angry:

duck egg spring to mind

#19 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Someome down the road rekons we offered the player a two year contract and a job. I cant see that as we already have better.

#20 houndpup

houndpup
  • Coach
  • 247 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:05 PM

Someome down the road rekons we offered the player a two year contract and a job. I cant see that as we already have better.

ha ha yeh right erm we got carter and stack erm what did the club win again plus haven hav'nt got a player thats as good as them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users