RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sarah Jessica Parker

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 4,587 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:12 PM

i wasnt including you Gaz , your a good enlightened guy ,its just the minority who lecture us as if we're sleepwalking into something
we have no understanding or readiness for. We're not naive , and i would think most rightminded fans
would welcome the introduction of this ' proper ' league at last . You just gotta stay in it all costs , because
now we have one hell of a scary trapdoor .

#42 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:39 PM

i wasnt including you Gaz , your a good enlightened guy ,its just the minority who lecture us as if we're sleepwalking into something
we have no understanding or readiness for. We're not naive , and i would think most rightminded fans
would welcome the introduction of this ' proper ' league at last . You just gotta stay in it all costs , because
now we have one hell of a scary trapdoor .

I agree anyone being relegated next season it's unthinkable. It will be hard for you guys and I know you know that but their is 8 more teams in the same situation as you guys really i mean the 3 that come up with you and hunslet York swinton dewsbury and keighley will all be fighting to stay in this league. I don't know who will get relegated but I bet the bottom of the table will be as tight as the top 5. Their is a big gulf in our league the Top 5 are way ahead of the rest so I see the rest of you teams having a really good scrap. Not one of the teams I've mentioned above is safe apart from the top 5 so for people to suggest you wil get relegated I think that's a big statement and to me their very worried about their team being safe.

#43 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,267 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:42 PM

all I want from this season is to stay up, anything else is a bonus.

#44 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 4,587 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:46 PM

Do we definitely know relegation is back officially ?? And how many ?

Edited by DavidM, 03 November 2012 - 07:46 PM.

#45 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Pipe down luggsy cant wait till we smash dirtbury next season! UP THE TOWN!!
bluewhitearmy

#46 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Do we definitely know relegation is back officially ?? And how many ?

It's not official yet with the talk of SL2 but their will be relegation because it will take more than 1 season to get SL2 up and running IMO also the teams that have just entered Champ 2 haven't been entered just to make the numbers up I'm sure the RFL would like them in SL one day. Two will be relegated.Also if SL2 does happen and their is no relegation the championship will end up worse than champ 2 is now as the RFL don't care about our leagues now so I'm sure if SL2 happens the rest of the clubs that don't get into SL2 will just be forgotten hope that's not the case but the RFL don't care as we all know

Edited by thundergaz, 03 November 2012 - 07:57 PM.

#47 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Luggsy has hardly posted on the Rams forum think he's an Haven fan, didnt you have one about a month ago pretendind to be a Rams fan as well?, anyway I think your home form should help keep you up, most teams in the Championship who didn't make the top 6 last season have linked up with a S/L club so will be stronger next season, York have got a new coach and loads of new players and have a link up with Hull F.C. and will be much better ( I hope ) good luck next season.

Edited by Spanish Knight, 04 November 2012 - 08:25 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users