RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

2013 Season Launch night

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:45 PM

Best feelgood factor i can remember for a long long time, cant wait for the season to begin.The players look fit and really up for it, well done to everyone tonight a great turnout.
Posted Image

#22 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:06 AM

well done to all concerned.it wasnt meant to come across as sounding negative about barry eaton and is great news that he is sticking with us.could somebody please post a pic of the winning design.cheers

#23 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

Didnt think you were having a go its a genuine question mate, but great to have continuity at the club. Il try and get then on the website as soon as possible.

The club were posting news and images live from last night on twitter, join and follow us, it's the easiest and quickest way to find out what's happening @hunslethawksrl

We also recorded last night so it will be on Hawks TV sometime next week!

And congratulations to Penola on winning the free raffle to win a new home shirt for 2013

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#24 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:31 AM

Well done sounds like a good night. Pity the club never had this organisation when I was playing for the club. Good luck for the season.

#25 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

Well done sounds like a good night. Pity the club never had this organisation when I was playing for the club. Good luck for the season.

Cheers Daz

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#26 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 300 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

cheers for the info.looking forward to the season very much.once again well done to all concerned for lifting our great club to a much better place.

#27 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,771 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

Well done Hunslet(HIST),thats the best way forward,the community getting involved..........

#28 Penola

Penola
  • 592 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

Didnt think you were having a go its a genuine question mate, but great to have continuity at the club. Il try and get then on the website as soon as possible.

The club were posting news and images live from last night on twitter, join and follow us, it's the easiest and quickest way to find out what's happening @hunslethawksrl

We also recorded last night so it will be on Hawks TV sometime next week!

And congratulations to Penola on winning the free raffle to win a new home shirt for 2013

Thanks Gaz

#29 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 976 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

I thought it was a very positive night & think HIST are doing a very good job.I had my doubts but last night joined HIST & i am fully behind what they are doing.I will never be a Rhino fan but think for rugby in the city joining with them is a great move.I have supported Hunslet for nearly 40 years & my family before probably from day 1.Leeds were a family hate but times change & we must survive.
Well done to the Board & lets always look at the bigger picture.

#30 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:01 PM

Fantastic night, the Phoenix bar has never been as busy, great turn out from the families of the south Leeds academy pupils families, all the players were in attendance, and I thought again it was a really professional night! the kits are superb and the biz around the place talking to people and seeing it around the place was for all to see, very proud tonight off the links created with south leeds academy, 200 kids who didn't know who are, now have designed our kit, attended our launch night and have season tickets for 2013, if that's not a positive I don't know what is!

Lovely stuff is that mate, really well done. Good luck for 2013!
Posted Image

#31 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:35 PM

I thought it was a very positive night & think HIST are doing a very good job.I had my doubts but last night joined HIST & i am fully behind what they are doing.I will never be a Rhino fan but think for rugby in the city joining with them is a great move.I have supported Hunslet for nearly 40 years & my family before probably from day 1.Leeds were a family hate but times change & we must survive.
Well done to the Board & lets always look at the bigger picture.

That's great to hear Pudsey Hawk, I think if a lot of the people who are not sure about HIST, the partnership with Leeds, the future ect came to an evening like last night, listened to the details and plans, felt the great atmosphere at the club and the way we are trying to do everything on a professional manner maybe they would buy into it and join HIST too. Like you say we need to all do our bit to make sure we survive!

#32 THE GREEK

THE GREEK
  • Players
  • 32 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

New away shirt spotted in morrisons this afternoon.

#33 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

Winning designer Aiden Reed with the new 2013 home shirt (this is the mock up players shirt design, actual replica shirt will have new BWS logo and will have a bit of a collar) some other pics i got on my iphone, we had 2 professional photographers there on the night so will have better quality images on the website soon.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#34 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:56 PM

Lovely stuff is that mate, really well done. Good luck for 2013!

Thanks Gav

#35 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 836 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:39 AM

Excellent news that the evening was a success. I remember a few years ago Blackpool and Hawkeye coming on here after events such as this, saying how poorly attended they had been.

Let's hope better attendances for these events converts into better attendances at the matches when the season begins.

#36 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,454 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

Excellent news that the evening was a success. I remember a few years ago Blackpool and Hawkeye coming on here after events such as this, saying how poorly attended they had been.

Let's hope better attendances for these events converts into better attendances at the matches when the season begins.

Fingers crossed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users