RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Stonewall

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,776 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

Stonewall have announced that Rugby League is there sport of the year, i reckon Selby Warriors should be club of the year. When signing on now Amateur players have a box to fill in stating sexual orientation. At a recent club audit is was shown that over 90% of the players are either gay or bi-sexual with a further 5% prefering not to say

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,841 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Stonewall have announced that Rugby League is there sport of the year, i reckon Selby Warriors should be club of the year. When signing on now Amateur players have a box to fill in stating sexual orientation. At a recent club audit is was shown that over 90% of the players are either gay or bi-sexual with a further 5% prefering not to say

some of your lot could play for rovers ladies :rolleyes:
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 2,963 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

That's a rather queer statement. If they have to fill a box are they also vampires? Do you have night games. By the way who are Stonewall. The only bloke I've heard of in that connotation was called Jackson.

#4 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Stonewall are a gay rights group/charity.

The amatuer forms having sexual preferences it is ridiculous. As if it matters?

Cummins Out.

#5 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,703 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

It doesn't. Not to those at Selby at any rate!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users