Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Stonewall

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,811 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:03 AM

Stonewall have announced that Rugby League is there sport of the year, i reckon Selby Warriors should be club of the year. When signing on now Amateur players have a box to fill in stating sexual orientation. At a recent club audit is was shown that over 90% of the players are either gay or bi-sexual with a further 5% prefering not to say

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

Stonewall have announced that Rugby League is there sport of the year, i reckon Selby Warriors should be club of the year. When signing on now Amateur players have a box to fill in stating sexual orientation. At a recent club audit is was shown that over 90% of the players are either gay or bi-sexual with a further 5% prefering not to say

some of your lot could play for rovers ladies :rolleyes:
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 01:34 PM

That's a rather queer statement. If they have to fill a box are they also vampires? Do you have night games. By the way who are Stonewall. The only bloke I've heard of in that connotation was called Jackson.

#4 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Stonewall are a gay rights group/charity.

The amatuer forms having sexual preferences it is ridiculous. As if it matters?

Cummins Out.

#5 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 9,905 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

It doesn't. Not to those at Selby at any rate!

"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users