Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Season Countdown evening - Wednesday, 7.15pm

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Click here to check out the latest e-release from Dewsbury Rams.

Like the news on Facebook.

Retweet it on Twitter.

#2 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 990 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Sounds like its going to be a great night,shame i can't make it because i'll be on lates next week.Will RogerTRam be recording the evening,like he did in September,please say yes Roger!! Also can we order the shirts by phone or e-mail for the ones who can't make it on the night like me ?

Edited by andyram, 05 November 2012 - 09:17 PM.

#3 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 219 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Sounds like its going to be a great night,shame i can't make it because i'll be on lates next week.Will RogerTRam be recording the evening,like he did in September,please say yes Roger!! Also can we order the shirts by phone or e-mail for the ones who can't make it on the night like me ?

I sure will be Andy just watch out on my youtube page for it. I will try and get it up the same night of the event.

#4 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 990 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

I sure will be Andy just watch out on my youtube page for it. I will try and get it up the same night of the event.

Thanks very much Roger,i knew we could depend on you.

#5 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

Hi everyone. Just a reminder about the upcoming event!

Click the link in the first post for more info.

Hope to see you all there.

#6 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Hope to see you all down here tonight :D

#7 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Here you are Andyram the audio from tonights meet the players evening for you to enjoy.

#8 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 990 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Here you are Andyram the audio from tonights meet the players evening for you to enjoy.

Thanks Roger,looking forward to listening to it,wish i could had been there.

#9 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 219 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

No problems Andy am glad you like it am always happy to please the fans. I've got a better recorder now so its much better quality than last time.

#10 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

Thanks Roger,looking forward to listening to it,wish i could had been there.

Couldn't be there either. Listening to the audio (thanks Roger) I was once agin impressed by Glenns presentation and good humour. I rather think his style will have the media knocking on his door before the season has finished - if he couldn't do a better job of sumarising than Ray French I'll eat my underpants. He talks about the game with a smile on his face, and if he can transmit that enjoyment to his players, I think we will see some entertaining rugby, which TBH is my only real expectation for next season. The bloke is a refreshing change from what we have become used to - roll on 2013. :)