Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Season Countdown evening - Wednesday, 7.15pm

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 933 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 02:55 PM

Click here to check out the latest e-release from Dewsbury Rams.

Like the news on Facebook.

Retweet it on Twitter.

#2 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:12 PM

Sounds like its going to be a great night,shame i can't make it because i'll be on lates next week.Will RogerTRam be recording the evening,like he did in September,please say yes Roger!! Also can we order the shirts by phone or e-mail for the ones who can't make it on the night like me ?

Edited by andyram, 05 November 2012 - 09:17 PM.

#3 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

Sounds like its going to be a great night,shame i can't make it because i'll be on lates next week.Will RogerTRam be recording the evening,like he did in September,please say yes Roger!! Also can we order the shirts by phone or e-mail for the ones who can't make it on the night like me ?

I sure will be Andy just watch out on my youtube page for it. I will try and get it up the same night of the event.

#4 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 09:43 AM

I sure will be Andy just watch out on my youtube page for it. I will try and get it up the same night of the event.

Thanks very much Roger,i knew we could depend on you.

#5 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 933 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:57 AM

Hi everyone. Just a reminder about the upcoming event!

Click the link in the first post for more info.

Hope to see you all there.

#6 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 933 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

Hope to see you all down here tonight :D

#7 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 10:55 PM

Here you are Andyram the audio from tonights meet the players evening for you to enjoy.

#8 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:03 PM

Here you are Andyram the audio from tonights meet the players evening for you to enjoy.

Thanks Roger,looking forward to listening to it,wish i could had been there.

#9 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:09 PM

No problems Andy am glad you like it am always happy to please the fans. I've got a better recorder now so its much better quality than last time.

#10 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,635 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:56 AM

Thanks Roger,looking forward to listening to it,wish i could had been there.

Couldn't be there either. Listening to the audio (thanks Roger) I was once agin impressed by Glenns presentation and good humour. I rather think his style will have the media knocking on his door before the season has finished - if he couldn't do a better job of sumarising than Ray French I'll eat my underpants. He talks about the game with a smile on his face, and if he can transmit that enjoyment to his players, I think we will see some entertaining rugby, which TBH is my only real expectation for next season. The bloke is a refreshing change from what we have become used to - roll on 2013. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users