Floodlights / Funding / Fund Raising

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 fozzy3

fozzy3
  • Coach
  • 1,068 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 05:20 PM

if board members did leave so what sounds to me like they are still helping rebuild the club your bound to get a few fall outs along the way and what satisfaction do people get out of having ago at people on an open forum like this if thats peoples highlight of the rugby season even more so after what the club achieved after very nearly folding and having no club at all then they really do need to get a life embarrassing and childish.

#42 HP Beans

HP Beans
  • Coach
  • 316 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:13 AM

If some directors are not pulling their weight I think it is correct that the fans should know about it,they have been voted on by share/st holders for a reason.
We have put our faith in them to do a job,if they are just on the board to walk around in a club jacket but do nothing they need a kick up the backside IMO?
Apologies to the directors we have currently who are working their socks off of course,but SOSs an D11 obviously think that something is amiss and they would know having previous board experience,I do not think that they would come on here to express their opinions without some worries of their own?

#43 BarrowV

BarrowV
  • Coach
  • 115 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:08 AM

If some directors are not pulling their weight I think it is correct that the fans should know about it,they have been voted on by share/st holders for a reason.
We have put our faith in them to do a job,if they are just on the board to walk around in a club jacket but do nothing they need a kick up the backside IMO?
Apologies to the directors we have currently who are working their socks off of course,but SOSs an D11 obviously think that something is amiss and they would know having previous board experience,I do not think that they would come on here to express their opinions without some worries of their own?

i agree there must be some reason for previous board members to go on so much the board in power during 2010 and 2011 did not have a agm for what has become obvious reason to keep the fans in the dark last year the interim board including i think those members that seem to have concern called a agm and all fans and suporters were given the chance to ask questions it apeared that there was financial problems and a requirement for £100,000 there is no doubt the club has moved forward but what position is the club really in i think the next agm should be called to put the people of barrow back in the picture

#44 Flaming balls

Flaming balls
  • Coach
  • 591 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:22 AM

The truth is out there. We just need Neil and Soss to start telling it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users