Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

kids season tickets

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

hello all.
was just wanting to know if the kids season tickets are valid for away games as well like last year.if so will probably be wanting 3 of them.

cheers
kev

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 06:59 PM

Valid for away games

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 rodleydragons

rodleydragons
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:06 PM

cheers gaz

#4 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,658 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

Valid for away games

Then why aren't the adult ones too? This is blatant age discrimination and I will be contacting my legal representatives.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#5 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,471 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

Then why aren't the adult ones too? This is blatant age discrimination and I will be contacting my legal representatives.

Totally agree, racial discrimination at its worst

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#6 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

I'm boycotting fev cause of this haha
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#7 hunsletnewboy

hunsletnewboy
  • Players
  • 89 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:42 PM

If the Fev fans are boycotting the game away to Hunslet because they feel they're getting ripped off at £16, let them, they will be able to come to watch Hunslet v Sheffield (Champions) for £12. They will feel that they have got a bargain then.

#8 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 72 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

Son has just received a letter from the whinos because he plays junior rugby saying if he joins the bronze club for free it entitles him to free entry for one Whinos game but it also gets you a HUNSLET season ticket for free.
Are the whinos letting us do the same doubt it not that it would get used but it would be nice to know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users