Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Feeder clubs? - Eaton speaks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
203 replies to this topic

#201 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 40,071 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:49 PM

Chris, you know wntirely what you are doing. I don't give a toss how you are trying to re-direct the thread. I do however care about my club. Your comments on here serve no positive purpose with regards to my club and may, by your inference, be doing them harm. I'm not well versed in libel laws but I'm not convincd your comment isn't libellous!B
Regardless, I'm reporting the post

I said it WASNT legally questionable as in
Morally if not legally questionable. It is in the eyes of many morally questionable hence the massive debate about it, but not legally questionable.
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#202 Northern Sol

Northern Sol
  • 16,927 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

You might want to edit your post then because "morally if not legally questionable" implies that something is immoral and might also be illegal.

#203 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 40,071 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

You might want to edit your post then because "morally if not legally questionable" implies that something is immoral and might also be illegal.

Thanks NS

All through this 'discussion' I've repeatedly said that the activities of companies like probiz are entirely legal. Why would I change that view?
I don't have a problem with their relationship with the club either and I've said that repeatedly as well.
As ever you have a good point though.
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#204 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,402 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:39 AM

This is way off topic.

Locked.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com