TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Wolds prison to be de-privatised

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 RidingPie

RidingPie
  • Coach
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

Not sure if anyone else is interested but G4S has lost the contract to run HMP Wolds near South Cave

See here

I wonder if the new governor will allow Summit to keep operating out of there... personally I hope not!

#2 T-Dub

T-Dub
  • Coach
  • 1,987 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

A couple of years back the Heavy Woollen Donkeys played a couple of social games against Wolds Cavemen (the jail is at South Cave), both epics.

Wolds turned up at Shaw Cross in a shiney coach and a brand new kit.

We turned up for the return at West Hull (itself resembling a jail) with 14 scraped together and ended up with a single digit apiece scoreline, Just a mercy that Wolds new employee, Paul Parker (ex Hull KR Superleague) was on nights

Great games against great lads, hope all is well there.

#3 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 01:07 PM

A couple of years back the Heavy Woollen Donkeys played a couple of social games against Wolds Cavemen (the jail is at South Cave), both epics.

Wolds turned up at Shaw Cross in a shiney coach and a brand new kit.

We turned up for the return at West Hull (itself resembling a jail) with 14 scraped together and ended up with a single digit apiece scoreline, Just a mercy that Wolds new employee, Paul Parker (ex Hull KR Superleague) was on nights

Great games against great lads, hope all is well there.

You've upset the entire population of Everthorpe.

All twelve of them.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#4 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

My mate died in HMP Wolds, r.i.p. Dave.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/