Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Gordon gone?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

According to cumbria sports twitter page James Gordon has left, is this true and can anyone confirm?

#2 southsider

southsider
  • Coach
  • 242 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:10 AM

Ive heard that he is joining Millom, apparently he doesnt think he is good enough for the championship.
I think he put in some good displays last season. he was voted the most improved player, and i hope that he
reconsiders his position.

#3 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,502 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

I'm sure I read somewhere that he had similar type of conflicts to Liam Harrison,Kevin.

Posted Image

#4 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 767 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

According to tonight's Mail, He is unable to commit to the new training regime because of family and work commitments

#5 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

Definatly need a few more forwards now, esp since weve lost both Ostler and Gorden. Holt said he's looking at another prop and a 2nd row, does that mean we need 2 2nd rowers now? Bring back Chris Young !!!

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users