Predictions

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 08:20 AM

After a good win for Myton at Sidall, who do people think are going to win the Grand Final next sunday

Myton have done very very well in there first season in the premier, emulating Thatto of last season, they have good strong forwards and pacey backs, they are a weel coached outfit with massive potential

For me Wath have gone a little bit under the radar and coming strong at the end of the season, Lots of youngsters being brought through, and guided by Leroy Joe for periods of the season

Very close one for me, but i think Myton having the momentum will just pip them to the title,

Myton by 4

#2 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:17 PM

My ton by 12

#3 LeeF

LeeF
  • Coach
  • 787 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Both league games ended as a draw so I think that the final will go to Golden Point. Wath Brow to win

#4 Mog8

Mog8
  • Coach
  • 357 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:24 PM

To close to call both have very good fotwards I think Brow edge the backs by a whisker should be a good final good luck to both teams
"I'm 49, I've had a brain haemorrhage and a triple bypass and I could still go out and play a reasonable game of Rugby Union. But I wouldn't last 30 seconds in Rugby League." - Graham Lowe (Kiwi Coach - 1995)

#5 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:04 PM

Brow by 4 for me,

same as mog8 forwards are even, but think brow have the better backs. All the best to both teams.

#6 Celtic Rooster

Celtic Rooster
  • Coach
  • 1,655 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 08:21 PM

What time is the kick off Sunday? As a Lancastrian I am neytral but I hope Wath Brow win because they are the Champions and it makes a mockery of the competition if the champions are not crowned champions.

#7 Back In The Good Old Days

Back In The Good Old Days
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Myton by 8

#8 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

What time is the kick off Sunday? As a Lancastrian I am neytral but I hope Wath Brow win because they are the Champions and it makes a mockery of the competition if the champions are not crowned champions.

Like thatto last year. By far best team on the day though rooster. Finishing top doesn't always mean you will win in the final. it's on the day as the old saying goes. Just like in super league with Leeds getting the wooden spoon, then going on to take the big prize. Don't think it makes a mockery of the comp though.

#9 Loose Carry

Loose Carry
  • Coach
  • 195 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:03 AM

With the league as tight as it was this year it seems a good way to decide who the true champions are to me

Myton by 8

#10 redbeckroad

redbeckroad
  • Coach
  • 314 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:08 AM

14,30hrs on Sunday Rooster.

#11 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,516 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:23 PM

got to go brow by 10 live commentry is on bbc radio cumbria http://www.bbc.co.uk...league-20340337

#12 maxwel

maxwel
  • Coach
  • 1,204 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

I would have thought that you would all be travelling to widnes not listening on a radio.
Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

#13 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

Myton by 2. Don't forget Rooster that because of the prior commitments of players some clubs had to field weakened teams and some clubs had the benefit of playing against a weakened team so a playoff system is the right way to decide the Champions.

rldfsignature.jpg

#14 flatfell

flatfell
  • Coach
  • 132 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:07 PM

Myton by 2. Don't forget Rooster that because of the prior commitments of players some clubs had to field weakened teams and some clubs had the benefit of playing against a weakened team so a playoff system is the right way to decide the Champions.

That could be the same tomorrow

#15 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 03:29 PM

That could be the same tomorrow

Not to the same extent it was during the summer though surely?

rldfsignature.jpg

#16 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,030 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:35 PM

The team that finishes top of the league is the champion team, excuses are irrelevant they have proved to be the best team over the season.
I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#17 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,781 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

The team that finishes top of the league is the champion team, excuses are irrelevant they have proved to be the best team over the season.

Not these days, ask Leeds Rhinos.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#18 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,030 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 06:56 PM

Why would I want to ask Leeds Rhinos, they aren't in the NCL? If I were in any way interested I would go to the real champions Wigan to meet the best team.

Edited by once a ref always a ref, 17 November 2012 - 06:57 PM.

I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#19 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,048 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:27 PM

here here!!!
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#20 redbeckroad

redbeckroad
  • Coach
  • 314 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:42 PM

Do you not think DP that the effects of those prior commitments are more likely to balance themselves out over a 26 game season than over a handful of games after the regular season is finished?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Predictions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users