Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

The value of a good goalkicker

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

CLASS....You'll be telling me you've got ur Green Cross Code badge next,i do know you got ur Lager making badge in the cubs when u were 7...........

How did you guess mate

Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#42 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 12:33 PM

How did you guess mate

Posted Image

What about the jim savile badge av you still got that............".A mob of dyslexic parents have just kicked the shxt out of Jimmy Somerville"!

#43 number9

number9
  • Coach
  • 1,797 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

The thing is with this Daz, hetherinton got to find somewhere for these players to play because of the leagues,he'll av to pay em while there sat on there backsides or sack em,not enough leagues for all these players.......

I know but what I am saying is if the powers that be tell Hunslet they need a certain player to play then he will play its the way he works.

Was gonna sponsor the Allstars game with my business partner but not gonna bother now.

#44 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

I know but what I am saying is if the powers that be tell Hunslet they need a certain player to play then he will play its the way he works.

Was gonna sponsor the Allstars game with my business partner but not gonna bother now.

i don't think they'd be many coaches, who like being told what to do,most would walk if this happens and i can't see it happening to be honest......

#45 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,289 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:29 PM

i don't think they'd be many coaches, who like being told what to do,most would walk if this happens and i can't see it happening to be honest......

It won't.
Posted Image

#46 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

The powers that be wont be telling us who they want play that's the whole point Daz. Barry is choosing the players who he wants to bring to Hunslet to play in his team, Hunslet are the the powers that be in this scenario, as its our club, our team and Barry decided whos plays.

No worries, we've got a sponsor for the game.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#47 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 871 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 02:22 PM

I'm sure we'll all see for ourselves when the season kicks off. Most fans know their stuff and if we have an underperforming loan/dual player who keeps his place every week, I can guarantee rats will quickly be smelt.

I imagine any such player can expect to get rather a lot of "stick" though. We've all seen and heard the comments in the past when one of our own players doesn't pull his weight but keeps the shirt week in week out ... imagine if it were a Leeds loanee in that situation !!

#48 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 04:25 PM

Lets just see how it pans out :)

#49 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:07 PM

Who cant

Posted Image

New Hunslet kit Gaz! :)

#50 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,460 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:20 PM

New Hunslet kit Gaz! :)

Yes mate anyone attending the launch night tomorrow gets a free hat and white gloves :)

#51 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:29 PM

Yes mate anyone attending the launch night tomorrow gets a free hat and white gloves :)

i'll bake you a cake............... :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users