Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

James newton

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:20 PM

In news n star he shifted a massive 150kg on the 3 rep test WOW matty must be a strong fellow then because he always turns the full haven team over hahahahahaha

Ha

#2 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Now folks no jokes about which member of the staff he lifted to achieve such an amazing feat!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#3 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

is that really news worthy?? i think not.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#4 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 598 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:31 PM

Thought you lot didn't read the News and Star? Then yet again a poster has to lower the thread with personal abuse, gives RL that family feeling its looking for !!!

HW

#5 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 274 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:48 PM

Thought you lot didn't read the News and Star? Then yet again a poster has to lower the thread with personal abuse, gives RL that family feeling its looking for !!!

HW

why put your initials at the end of post we obviously know who you are #dingle
bluewhitearmy

#6 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,434 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:17 PM

HW

What a pathetic whiney little girl you are.

#7 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 519 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:43 PM

not a bad effort that i can only lift 110kg and im over 15 stone!!!!

#8 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 07:59 PM

HW

Personal abuse....... LOL..... you really do have a chip on your shoulder and seem to be totally lacking a sense of humour!!!
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#9 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Who has been personal and who to?
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#10 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 09:13 PM

newton looks a decent player but matty will destroy him.

#11 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,923 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:27 AM

Who has been personal and who to?

Don't worry, he's just another paranoid Haven fan upset that we dare to discuss Haven players! :lol:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#12 unicorn106

unicorn106
  • Coach
  • 1,139 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 10:19 AM

is that really news worthy?? i think not.

Since when did it have to be "Newsworthy" to appear in N&S ? The Haven fanzine and propoganda machine as moved into overdrive this past couple of weeks with trivial reports such as this. :o

#13 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,129 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:37 PM

I wouldn't have said 150kg was a huge amount for someone who would have had weight training but into a full time programme for the last few years. A lot of the fellas I played with lifted heavier than that and they only trained on Tuesday's and Thursday's

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users