TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Rugby League Live 2

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

Does anybody know if Swinton are in the new rugby league game that comes out in the next few weeks?
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#2 PeterAshton17

PeterAshton17
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 11:51 PM

Yep! All championship and championship one teams are on it.

#3 Furryenzo

Furryenzo
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

Wouldnt get your hopes up on a low budget game like this though. Swinton Lions may well be on it, but apart from the name, the players, kit etc will be pretty much unrecognizable...

Edited by Furryenzo, 14 November 2012 - 12:38 PM.

Im only smiling because `no-one`'s found the bodies yet.

#4 PaulT

PaulT
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

Wouldnt get your hopes up on a low budget game like this though. Swinton Lions may well be on it, but apart from the name, the players, kit etc will be pretty much unrecognizable...

Yeah because the name, kit and players are such a small part of the club! What do you want Worthy, a small version of you visible in the crowd? Steve Mac on the touchline? The ability to have public meetings with John Kidd? :lol: :lol: - I make it your mission now to create Swinton Lions - The Video Game!

Posted Image

#5 Furryenzo

Furryenzo
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Yeah because the name, kit and players are such a small part of the club! What do you want Worthy, a small version of you visible in the crowd? Steve Mac on the touchline? The ability to have public meetings with John Kidd? :lol: :lol: - I make it your mission now to create Swinton Lions - The Video Game!

Hahaha yes. This is exactly what I want. I dont want to see Kevin Penny being 6ft 4 and blonde, as the makers of the game have clearly never even seen him!

Il let you know when iv succeeded in this mission!

#6 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:51 PM

Ive found a video on YouTube and they have managed to get the badge right. you'd imagine it wouldnt take much effort to Google the website and get the players stats.

I'll post the video.

Posted Image

#7 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

in fact looking at the team ratings we seem to be one of the best teams in our league.

Posted Image

#8 PaulT

PaulT
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 08:16 PM

https://www.youtube....be_gdata_player

in fact looking at the team ratings we seem to be one of the best teams in our league.

I think we're actually down as the best in our league! So accurate! Got it on pre-order, think it's out this Friday.

Posted Image

#9 Furryenzo

Furryenzo
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

Absolutely brilliant! Although confirming my statement that they will know nothing of us and our league :D

#10 lions4eva

lions4eva
  • Coach
  • 371 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:56 PM

Just got it. Dont bother. Trading it in asap.

#11 duffymoon

duffymoon
  • Coach
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

I had the first edition of this game and thought it was shocking!

#12 Furryenzo

Furryenzo
  • Coach
  • 913 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:55 AM

Just got it. Dont bother. Trading it in asap.

Are you suprised? :rolleyes:

#13 PaulT

PaulT
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:59 PM

For some reason Zavvi have cancelled my order, not sure why, but from what I've heard I'm not going to bother to find out why.

Posted Image

#14 lions4eva

lions4eva
  • Coach
  • 371 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 11:23 PM

I just got it out of blind faith that it couldn't be much worse than previous efforts. How wrong was I, the repetitive Australian commentary is hideous.