Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

TRL PARIS BUREAU: advice please

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Shadow

Shadow
  • Coach
  • 8,040 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 12:31 PM

I wanna go now.

You should have thought about that when he asked you, now he's taking his wife he can't really back out can he? :P
God Rides a Harley but the Devil rides a Ducati!

#42 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,926 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

Bump for Dave T.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#43 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,811 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:22 PM

Bump for Dave T.

Thanks mate! :)

#44 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,074 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:52 PM

I went with Sixth Form back in 2005-ish when schools and parents could still afford to crepe like that, heading by coach from the airport to wherever we were meeting really sucked some of the glamour out of it. Passing scraggy high rises laden with graffiti. For some reason I didn't think the outskirts would resemble the a*se end of London. But as JB alluded to earlier in the thread, I found it to be a French London. Which may sound daft but I'm sure some would agree.

Edited by hindle xiii, 28 November 2012 - 01:53 PM.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#45 Bazz

Bazz
  • Coach
  • 285 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

I went with Sixth Form back in 2005-ish when schools and parents could still afford to crepe like that, heading by coach from the airport to wherever we were meeting really sucked some of the glamour out of it. Passing scraggy high rises laden with graffiti. For some reason I didn't think the outskirts would resemble the a*se end of London. But as JB alluded to earlier in the thread, I found it to be a French London. Which may sound daft but I'm sure some would agree.

What does 'a French London ' mean? I live In London and Paris is nothing like London.

Every city has good and bad parts .

#46 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,074 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

What does 'a French London ' mean? I live In London and Paris is nothing like London.

Every city has good and bad parts .

I dunno, I just thought they were very similar really. Paris had the same sort of hustle and bustle, tourists, look and feel. It felt samey. At that time I'd only been to Barcalona and that did seem a lot different.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users