Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hawks Make Changes To Coaching Staff

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:30 AM

When i saw the topic yesterday morning , i opened it and there was a highlighted bit that took you to a stat page for 2013 , showing all the Hunslet players from A-Z , and the 2 names mentioned were on that list............it was a different format to the official Hunslet website stat page........

#22 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:26 PM

What even when public school boy love rugby puts it on,it should'nt av been put on Gaz , if he's in the reporting game he should know better than to be posting stuff.......

Public School Boy? I was brought up in Tang Hall in York mate! What exactly is your problem with me?

Yes I'm in the reporting game, the information I found was in the public domain on your clubs own website! I never hacked it, or tapped your phone lines, it was there for all to see.

I started a thread to get your thoughts on signing two very good players, there was no malice involved, and as soon as Gaz explained the situation to me the post was removed. He doesn't have a problem with me, why should you?

I don't understand the hostility towards a website that sponsored your club last season, and you wonder why the game struggles to make any money with 'fans' around like you?]

Christ on a bike...
Posted Image

#23 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

Public School Boy? I was brought up in Tang Hall in York mate! What exactly is your problem with me?

Yes I'm in the reporting game, the information I found was in the public domain on your clubs own website! I never hacked it, or tapped your phone lines, it was there for all to see.

I started a thread to get your thoughts on signing two very good players, there was no malice involved, and as soon as Gaz explained the situation to me the post was removed. He doesn't have a problem with me, why should you?

I don't understand the hostility towards a website that sponsored your club last season, and you wonder why the game struggles to make any money with 'fans' around like you?]

Christ on a bike...

Gav anybody who knows me will tell what type of a guy i am , i will gladly sit down and av a drink and discuse topics, but hostility towards ur site is way off the mark,you report on the game as tho theres nothing wrong with the game , to many - to report on the game and not enough + , and until we get rugby people running the game and get rid of the business men who are just lining there own pockets (lewis ere) the better the game will be , and that comes from top players whom i've spoken to at games.......the games worse now than its ever been..........before Hunslet got the Super League knock back we were getting about 1000-1500 fans......now 300-400 fans and you say the games in a better place....take the blinkers off Gav....

#24 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:12 PM

Gav anybody who knows me will tell what type of a guy i am , i will gladly sit down and av a drink and discuse topics, but hostility towards ur site is way off the mark,you report on the game as tho theres nothing wrong with the game , to many - to report on the game and not enough + , and until we get rugby people running the game and get rid of the business men who are just lining there own pockets (lewis ere) the better the game will be , and that comes from top players whom i've spoken to at games.......the games worse now than its ever been..........before Hunslet got the Super League knock back we were getting about 1000-1500 fans......now 300-400 fans and you say the games in a better place....take the blinkers off Gav....

So then, you are criticising me because my website LOVE Rugby League tries to report the game in a positive manner? (We do still post the negative stuff too)

Fair enough. From now on I shall only report that the death of the game is imminent as you wish.

Can you now explain the 'public schoolboy' jibe to me please? Do you treat all of your club sponsors with such distain?
Posted Image

#25 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:30 PM

So then, you are criticising me because my website LOVE Rugby League tries to report the game in a positive manner? (We do still post the negative stuff too)

Fair enough. From now on I shall only report that the death of the game is imminent as you wish.

Can you now explain the 'public schoolboy' jibe to me please? Do you treat all of your club sponsors with such distain?

The first point i did'nt even know you were a sponsor of the club , let me put it in layman's terms Gav.......If you went to a restaurant and payed good money and got a ###### meal would you keep going back .....no you would'nt....and thats how a lot of the fans see the game now , all the evidence is there in black n white , empty seats , no prom +rela , clubs getting swept staight to the SL , ect and you still make out that the games in good hands...and the public jibe is that you come across like an MP , you only want to hear and see what you want ..........

Edited by Blackbeard, 22 November 2012 - 01:34 PM.

#26 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:17 PM

Ssssshhhhhhh!!!!!
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#27 Russ

Russ
  • Coach
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:30 PM

Just out of interest who were the 2 players?

#28 suzzy

suzzy
  • Coach
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:42 PM

i think most of the people dont know who the 2 players are anyway so i personally will wait till Hist make it public knowledge who leeds are sending over, dont get your knickers in a twist over it im sure you guys both have passion for rugby league so dont take things to heart over a miss understanding :) ;)
chappy

#29 Russ

Russ
  • Coach
  • 197 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

Yeah most people don't know who they are but its the people who put "i was told in confidence" that annoys people.

#30 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Just out of interest who were the 2 players?

i got an inkling about 3 months ago who the 4 players were , and the 2 players that av been mentioned were in that 4,but until Hunslet or Leeds post it officially , anyone else posting it will av it removed.....

#31 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:25 PM

Blackbeard you need to chill out a bit, I know a guy in south Leeds who can prescribe you something to help ;-)

#32 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:47 PM

Blackbeard you need to chill out a bit, I know a guy in south Leeds who can prescribe you something to help ;-)

Go mop down ur yacht Mycoe, and get them fishing nets fixed..........

#33 Mycoe For Knighthood

Mycoe For Knighthood
  • Coach
  • 1,290 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 07:58 PM

Go mop down ur yacht Mycoe, and get them fishing nets fixed..........

Ha ha always on the look out for pirates mate!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users