• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#41 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:34 PM

Actually I do cover it, July 26th 2012 was the offending night
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#42 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 12,754 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:59 PM

In which case I apologise to you.

No need to. Your point was fair.
Fides invicta triumphat

#43 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,003 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

This would be the employers that stood by you despite your "issues" that can not be mentioned?
In my view they would have been perfectly within their rights to terminate your employment immediately on the grounds of gross misconduct.
Nice guy.

This.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#44 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,914 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught , to say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels, The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

#45 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,379 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Good thread. Ive had a think about it, and I find it hard to come up with anything really substantial. Even that amazing open-goal chance fluffed with that gorgeous girl looks a bit trivial 20 odd years later.

Of course this doesn't stop me speculating hgow things might've turned out quite differently.

But "regrets", no.

I wonder if that means Ive been a bit too risk averse and conservative (small 'c') in which case.....

Narh. It's been pretty good so far.

Mind you, when I say gorgeous I mean proper drop dead way out of my league stunning. And when I say open-goal, I mean only a brainless 19 year old idiot could've missed that on-a-plate chance. <_<

You Can't Buy Team Spirit

#46 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,181 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

[font=Times New Roman']For what is a man, what has he got? [/font][font=Times New Roman']If not himself, then he has naught , t[/font][font=Times New Roman']o say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels, [/font][font=Times New Roman']The record shows I took the blows and did it my way! [/font]

Pub Singer alert! Pub Singer alert! ;)

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#47 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 02:40 PM

Good thread. Ive had a think about it, and I find it hard to come up with anything really substantial. Even that amazing open-goal chance fluffed with that gorgeous girl looks a bit trivial 20 odd years later.

Of course this doesn't stop me speculating hgow things might've turned out quite differently.

But "regrets", no.

I wonder if that means Ive been a bit too risk averse and conservative (small 'c') in which case.....

Narh. It's been pretty good so far.

Mind you, when I say gorgeous I mean proper drop dead way out of my league stunning. And when I say open-goal, I mean only a brainless 19 year old idiot could've missed that on-a-plate chance. <_<

Sadly, some people can't move on to a brighter future because they are unable to release their tortured soul, forever living with their inner "demons". One person I know has been hospitalised due to her fear of such "demons" that "control" her mind! It's a prison without bars.

#48 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,141 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:10 PM

For what is a man, what has he got? If not himself, then he has naught , to say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels, The record shows I took the blows and did it my way!

Pub Singer alert! Pub Singer alert! ;)

Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#49 Shadow

Shadow
  • Coach
  • 7,994 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:27 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eHsqWsKQPk&feature=fvwrel

You think that's bad?
I'll raise you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJvGdOC6D1Y&feature=related
God Rides a Harley but the Devil rides a Ducati!

#50 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,141 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

You think that's bad?
I'll raise you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJvGdOC6D1Y&feature=related

I fold.
Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#51 Saint Billinge

Saint Billinge
  • Coach
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eHsqWsKQPk&feature=fvwrel

Thanks for the entertainment! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users