Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Community Car Wash TOMORROW in Aid of Children in Need

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Lbjags

Lbjags
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:16 AM

Hi everyone,

tomorrow the community development department will be 'Showing their Spots' and supporting Pudsey in rasing cash for Children in Need by running the ROVERS CAR WASH!

Come along to the club from 10am - 4pm to get those cars, vans, truck and even mobility scooters cleaned for just £3 all for a great cause!

We are so proud that BBC Children in Need are a suporter of our Foundation Funding our Learning Zone project with the sum of over £105,000. The money is spent delivering extra numeracy, literacy and IT to children in Featherstone and surrounding areas...it's time for us to give something back!

We really hope that you make it!

Go on... SHOW YOUR SPOTS!!

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:35 AM

i'll be there, can i book the lady who washes the car in cool hand luke.

Edited by oldrover, 15 November 2012 - 10:37 AM.

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 Lbjags

Lbjags
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

lOT'S OF PEOPLE SAYING THEY ARE COMING WE JUST REALLY HOPE THAT YOU CAN ALL TURN UP X X X

#4 febreze

febreze
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:02 PM

ive been this morning my motor is now a little
FEV SPARKLER :D :wub:

#5 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,032 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:08 PM