League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rams mark milestone in style! (See the new kit here!)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,528 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:27 PM

Im getting giddy because I might actually fit into a shirt this season!
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#22 sadram

sadram
  • Coach
  • 315 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:02 PM

which shirt john .roger the rams ?
lol,
Posted Image

#23 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 960 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:22 PM

The new online shop is scheduled to go live at the end of the month.

I'm also hoping to organise a shop 'open day' in the Royal Suite for a Saturday in December, where we'll have the new shirts on sale, new merchandise and hopefully have Roger, Glenn and couple of players down too to sign autographs/pose for photos.

I'll speak to the club and the guys at Ravensport today to try and get a more accurate timescale.

Sounds like a great idea,hope it happens

#24 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:48 PM

The new online shop is scheduled to go live at the end of the month.

I'm also hoping to organise a shop 'open day' in the Royal Suite for a Saturday in December, where we'll have the new shirts on sale, new merchandise and hopefully have Roger, Glenn and couple of players down too to sign autographs/pose for photos.

I'll speak to the club and the guys at Ravensport today to try and get a more accurate timescale.

Count me in for attending the open day Tom I will be there.

#25 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 947 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Great stuff!

#26 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:40 AM

Im getting giddy because I might actually fit into a shirt this season!

I could fit into a shirt - just like I could fit into a mankini, but unfortunately the look in a gentleman of a certain age, isn't always aesthetically pleasing. In fact when I last tried my old crown flatt one on for a fancy dress party the wife nearly choked laughing. Are the club bringing out a leg warming rug ? :rolleyes:

#27 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,272 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:14 AM

I could fit into a shirt - just like I could fit into a mankini, but unfortunately the look in a gentleman of a certain age, isn't always aesthetically pleasing. In fact when I last tried my old crown flatt one on for a fancy dress party the wife nearly choked laughing. Are the club bringing out a leg warming rug ? :rolleyes:

Still got your red, amber & black dentures GOR? Very fetching I thought.

B)
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#28 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 11:25 AM

Still got your red, amber & black dentures GOR? Very fetching I thought.

B)

My teeth are all my own - I've paid the last installment (the old ones are always the best). It's true though, horizontal stripes aren't as flattering as vertical ones for the fuller figure. Maybe the club should produce a vertical striped shirt to encourage those of us who feel the bumble bee look isn't for us. :(

#29 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 960 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

Sounds like a great idea,hope it happens

Is there any more news when will be able to get the new shirts ? Really hoping they will be ready for xmas.

#30 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 336 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Ravensport are taking pre-orders on the shirts, and they will be ready before Christmas. Contact them directly on (01924) 455551 or you can go through the club.

#31 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,045 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Ravensport are taking pre-orders on the shirts, and they will be ready before Christmas. Contact them directly on (01924) 455551 or you can go through the club.

Got mine already.....very nice.....

#32 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,272 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:42 AM

Oh, I was just going to order one but if I have to pre-order it that must be a whole lot lore difficult.

:rolleyes:
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#33 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 947 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Hoping to have an official club announcement about the new shirt's availability by the end of the week.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users