Another Rugby League novel on the way.

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:44 PM

Thought you might just be joking BSJ, but it seems you aren't - which is sad, because while I might not I agree with all your posts, they tend to have a valid point and stimulate discussion - and they are usually presented with good humour and the old fashioned cynicism which typifies the older and often long suffering supporter. As for the question of whether the site should be used to promote commercial ventures such as the Geoff Lee books - well I guess everybody will have a valid opinion. I haven't read his books, and aren't likely to, but then again I haven't read "this sporting life" either, and hey, what would I know, I didn't think shakespear's plays were as good as his films. It's a subject everybody will agree to disagree on, but i'd be disappointed if you gave this forum the heave ho as a result of it.

Grumpy, I reckon BSJ will still be reading this even if he has decided to no longer contribute to the forum.
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#22 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:25 AM

Grumpy, I reckon BSJ will still be reading this even if he has decided to no longer contribute to the forum.

Quite right, I am. Internet reception in the Nepalese foothills is even worse than Huddersfield, mind.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#23 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:17 PM

Quite right, I am. Internet reception in the Nepalese foothills is even worse than Huddersfield, mind.

You are forever swanning off to exotic locations BSJ - haven't worked out yet whether you are david attenborough, michael palin or karl pilkington. :)

#24 STEVE P

STEVE P
  • Coach
  • 707 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 08:10 AM

So you were only kidding. Pleased to see that you were. Not everybody agrees with all that you say, but the forum would be a poorer place if you weren't here to say it.

#25 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:04 PM

You are forever swanning off to exotic locations BSJ - haven't worked out yet whether you are david attenborough, michael palin or karl pilkington. :)

I leave that for others to judge!

Just seen a big rhino but it was prettier than the one at 'Fax. :o
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users