Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

world cup in town

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:13 AM

your chance to have your picture taken with the RL world cup in town from 2-00pm then the lights switch on.It will also be at firgrove and castleton earlier in the day sorry don't have the times for those but will be on the website
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#2 BASKET CASE

BASKET CASE
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

It's at Firgrove between 10-12
Some cause happiness wherever they go others whenever they go - Oscar Wilde

#3 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

great day in Rochdale lots of interest shown in the RLWC and in Hornets ,the club and its partners are doing a good job in marketing the game and the sport to a new audience
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#4 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 11:02 AM

I wish I could have got down there but it's hard for me at the moment. I would like to say though that all parties concerned with getting thie World Cup tie at Spotland deserve a huge clap on the back. It took many hours of meetings and putting a great claim together and now the tickets are flying off the shelves it looks like it is going to be a big night at Spotland.

I advise everyone to get your tickets as soon as possible as last week I wanted two together and most of the main stand is already sold. I managed to get two on Block F, around the 25 yard line at the Sandy Lane end.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#5 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,193 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 03:27 PM

I wish I could have got down there but it's hard for me at the moment. I would like to say though that all parties concerned with getting thie World Cup tie at Spotland deserve a huge clap on the back. It took many hours of meetings and putting a great claim together and now the tickets are flying off the shelves it looks like it is going to be a big night at Spotland.

I advise everyone to get your tickets as soon as possible as last week I wanted two together and most of the main stand is already sold. I managed to get two on Block F, around the 25 yard line at the Sandy Lane end.

Pugwash.

I second your plaudits to the organising committee. I think it will be a sell out.

#6 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 08:19 PM

So far the Willbutts Lane stand isn't being sold but I would imagine that if they sell enough of the other three sides to warrant it they will open that stand as well.

It would be really nice to see Rugby League sell out Spotland. I've seen it full once when Dale played City in a friendly and the place was rocking!!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users