TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Paint Wanted (Mr Nutter on the scrounge again).

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Keith Nutter

Keith Nutter
  • Coach
  • 1,957 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:10 AM

Next Saturday (November 24th) a number of the directors are having a "working day" at Craven Park when we will be undertaking work requested by our erstwhile coach Darren Holt which will improve the training facilities / conditions for the little darlings who play for us :).
The work being undertaken includes painting the physiotherapy room, painting the gymnasium and fitting padded mats on the floor and walls of the wrestling room.

If anybody out there has any brilliant white silk emulsion, white masonry paint or white gloss going spare and they would like to donate this to the club then it would be much appreciated.

Also if anybody wants to get involved and help out this would also be much appreciated.

Before any rumours start we can afford to buy the paint but we know that many of us have half used tins at home and we may as well do our bit for the environment by using it up! Ok, I'll tell the truth, we are tight sods and want to save every penny otherwise our Director of Finace Ebineezer Holt will be on our backs :).

Seriously if anybody can help by donating paint or their time could they please telephone or text Allan Park (Ground Director) and let him know. Allan's mobile is 07753750417.

Posted Image

#2 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:43 AM

I've got a tin of light cream masonry and half a tin of sandstone masonry you can have
FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#3 joe142

joe142
  • Coach
  • 395 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:45 PM

not 100% sure yet but i will probably be able to come down and lend a hand if needs be!