SL & Championship link ups.

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

#81 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,789 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:50 PM

Ive updated the list. Just Cas and HKR without link ups in SL.

In the Champiosnhip Barrow, Fax, Fev, Keighley and to all intenets and purposes Sheffield going it alone.

Are HKR and Gateshead not linking, sure I've read something along those lines.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#82 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,379 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

Are HKR and Gateshead not linking, sure I've read something along those lines.

Could be. Ive not seen owt official yet.

I know North wales have said they are "going it alone".

South Wales did have a link up with Wigan, Im not sure if that's still in place.

I imagine Hemel would have something lined up.

You Can't Buy Team Spirit

#83 JohnM

JohnM
  • Coach
  • 19,891 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 05:40 PM

For gawds sake man open your eyes read his post on nearly every forum from cross code to community. he destroys threads is abusive and aggressive spoils peoples enjoyment, nothing to do with his views differing from mine. The bloke is a menace to public forums you are never off the forum yet have only made 4k plus post he is up to 36k the man has a problem

Can't agree and I think that is out of order and you should think again about what you have written There are things where he and I disagree in a big way but that does not stop me from respecting him and his contribution to this forum, and I think he would also say the same about me.

#84 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,899 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 06:04 PM

University of Gloucestershire All Golds have a link up with Leeds.

#85 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,379 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:50 PM

University of Gloucestershire All Golds have a link up with Leeds.

Thanks. I missed that. This was in place before the current round of link ups started to be announced?

You Can't Buy Team Spirit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users