TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Copenhagen RLFC Replica Jerseys

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bob8

Bob8
  • Coach
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 06:55 PM

So, if there were to be a new Copenhagen club, playing largely in black with red as the secondary colour....

May I enquire as to whether there would be interest in replica jerseys?

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

”I am all for expansion but not to start and string the teams all over the place” – stewpot01 – 11 July 2014

"2013 is on course to be one of the most disastrous in its history." - Creditwhereitsdews - 2nd January 2013

#2 brooza

brooza
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:49 AM

So, if there were to be a new Copenhagen club, playing largely in black with red as the secondary colour....

May I enquire as to whether there would be interest in replica jerseys?

Possibly, as long as it's cheaper than those jackets!

Depends on design and price, (not a fan of red or spending money). Would possibly be interested.
St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#3 MidlandsRugbyLeague

MidlandsRugbyLeague
  • Coach
  • 995 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Yeah, size 7 to 8 for the future DK Natiobal Captain....