Ticket Information.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

In next year's World Cup the tie between Fiji and Ireland will take place at Spotland Stadium, Rochdale. Tickets are sellinjg fast already so if you're thinking of coming to this game I'd think about getting tickets as soon as possible.

Details are as follows;

Fiji v Ireland

Monday October 28th 2013

K.O. TBA

Ticket prices

Main stand - £20 adults & £10 conc

End Stand (seated) - £15 & £7.50 conc

End Terrace (standing) - £10 & £5 conc

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#2 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:51 PM

Hi Andy

On the World Cup Ticket site they are only selling tickets on the far ends on the stands but prefer to be in the middle with you noisy lot. So who is hogging the tickets for that area ?

Riggy

#3 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

Tickets for that area have already been sold,the main stand is closing in on being a sell out,ticket sales for the two ends are going well.As of yet the Willbutts Lane stand is not being sold, that will be were the TV people are based I would have thought then the sections towards the ends of that stand will be sold at a later date.
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#4 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:46 AM

Hi Andy

On the World Cup Ticket site they are only selling tickets on the far ends on the stands but prefer to be in the middle with you noisy lot. So who is hogging the tickets for that area ?

Riggy

As BH says Riggy, they are flying off the shelves, not something Hornets usually suffer from but it's extremely good news! I've no idea who I will be seated near either but if you get tickets for that end you'll hear us if you can't see us!!!

Happy days.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Ticket Information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users