Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Kenny McAvoy

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:31 AM

As anybody seen owt of Kenny lately,someone told me he's ad his eyebrows trimmed and ad brown tint's added,he's been getting a lot of ribbing at work and the Belle isle club (spec-savers ad,thunderbirds where he crashes into mountain) can you comfirm this Kenny............. :lol:

Edited by Blackbeard, 21 November 2012 - 12:12 PM.

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:48 AM

What ever happened to Kenny, hope to see him back this season.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 12:27 PM

He's joined the belle isle club brigade on Sundays now
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#4 Chelseahawks3

Chelseahawks3
  • Coach
  • 547 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:20 PM

As anybody seen owt of Kenny lately,someone told me he's ad his eyebrows trimmed and ad brown tint's added,he's been getting a lot of ribbing at work and the Belle isle club (spec-savers ad,thunderbirds where he crashes into mountain) can you comfirm this Kenny............. :lol:

:D :D :D :D
kippax branch of the most famous team in rugby league

naughty 40.

#5 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:36 PM

:D :D :D :D

Nice to hear from you Kenny , wud be good to see you at a game or two.......... :lol:

#6 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:55 PM

We gonna see you back down this season Kenny?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#7 Chelseahawks3

Chelseahawks3
  • Coach
  • 547 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

yer film star and myself will be attending next season as season ticket holders :o.

naughty 40.

#8 Chelseahawks3

Chelseahawks3
  • Coach
  • 547 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:23 PM

He's joined the belle isle club brigade on Sundays now

:angry: :angry: :angry:

naughty 40.

#9 Chelseahawks3

Chelseahawks3
  • Coach
  • 547 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

mcevoy :wub:

naughty 40.

#10 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 07:22 PM

yer film star and myself will be attending next season as season ticket holders :o.

Great news pal, look forward to seeing u back "home"

#11 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

Did i miss you Sunday , Kenny , even went in the Belle isle club after game , but did'nt see u........ :o

#12 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

Posted Image

#13 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:22 AM

Posted Image

Ha Ha

#14 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

He was supposed to be getting a season ticket this year. Even Aussie franks been to more games in past 3 year and he lives abroad most of the year

#15 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

He was supposed to be getting a season ticket this year. Even Aussie franks been to more games in past 3 year and he lives abroad most of the year

I think we need Delia Smith on the pitch " where are you , lets be av'in you Kenny" B)

#16 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

I think we need Delia Smith on the pitch " where are you , lets be av'in you Kenny" B)

Get her in belle isle club on a Sunday, more chance of finding him there mate

#17 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,472 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:01 PM

Lets just get the Secretary in Belle WMC to put an announcement out on the clubs Tannoy.

#18 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:21 PM

Lets just get the Secretary in Belle WMC to put an announcement out on the clubs Tannoy.

I can imagine it now!!! Can Kenny Mcevoy who used to moan all w/end about the belle isle club brigade get back to south leeds stadium please. Even film star turns up on his own these days. SHOCKING KENNY!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users