Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

HIST Membership

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Poll: HIST Membership (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you a Member of HIST

1. Yes - Renewed for 2013 (4 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

2. Yes - Need to renew for 2013 (4 votes [26.67%])

Percentage of vote: 26.67%

3. No - Going to Join (2 votes [13.33%])

Percentage of vote: 13.33%

4. No - Not joining (5 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 02:19 PM

Want to gauge out of all the regulars on here who is in HIST and who is not, and if not why?

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#2 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:16 PM

If you put Not Joining, can you say why?

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#3 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,946 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:18 PM

Blackpool- the Chairman said in his programme notes that you had at that time 87 members.--- with our basic support being about 300 that means about 210 haven't joined.--- I will not join until HIST are elected democraticaly by nominations and a vote for the top positions, when this is done I will join straight away even though the same people may be elected --- is it possilble that a lot more supporters feel this way ?

#4 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,488 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:04 PM

Blackpool- the Chairman said in his programme notes that you had at that time 87 members.--- with our basic support being about 300 that means about 210 haven't joined.--- I will not join until HIST are elected democraticaly by nominations and a vote for the top positions, when this is done I will join straight away even though the same people may be elected --- is it possilble that a lot more supporters feel this way ?

I think we currently have around 130 members.

The nomination process for the HIST committee was done in 2011 as per supporters direct and the trusts constitution, all committee positions were advertised on the web, this forum, social media and email for anyone to nominate them self's or someone else for one of them positions. We had NOT ONE reply, so the original working committee was self elected.

The committee then had a vote to agree which members of the committee would be put forward to join a 'working' board' that was done per supporters direct and the trusts constitution, and hence the working board was put together. So i dont see how that was not done democratically? maybe be you can tell me?

Elections details for the board will be announced soon, and an AGM for HIST members will take place in December. ANYONE who is a members of HIST can elect themselves or anyone else to join the board now, we HIST own the club.