Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sponsor

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

Just read pont express well done to our BOD for recruiting another great sponsor in macron. Nice to see sponsors who pump lots of money into football clubs have an interest in another sport and a club like ours.

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 5,997 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 02:04 PM

Just read pont express well done to our BOD for recruiting another great sponsor in macron. Nice to see sponsors who pump lots of money into football clubs have an interest in another sport and a club like ours.

people working hard behind the scenes, well done.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:58 PM

Yes we'll done to all who worked on this good news from the club again

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

Fosters and April uk two new sponsors. These are great and big sponsors. Well done to our BOD yet again. Is this the best BOD we have ever had? I personally think it is.

#5 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Fosters and April uk two new sponsors. These are great and big sponsors. Well done to our BOD yet again. Is this the best BOD we have ever had? I personally think it is.

Ageed TG but I feel that Paul Taylor deserves a big pat on the back for his efforts. But in all cases you can't move forward without official sanction and therefore your praise is well directed and deserved.

#6 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,140 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

Looking at Mr Morgan of April, TG . He has the look of the Featherstone Morgans, especially my old mate Ralph. I wonder if that is another connection. Mind you we seem to be getting all of Cas' staff -. Keep your hands of our 17 acres.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users