TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

New Gillette Rugby League Yearbook now in stock

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,765 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

The 17th annual edition of the Gillette Rugby League Yearbook is now in stock, priced £16.99, but you can order your copy here for just £14.99 including postage and packing. Order by 13th December for pre-Christmas delivery (UK orders only).

Posted Image

This edition covers the 2012 season and features chapters on the Stobart Super League, Co-operative Championships and the Carnegie Challenge Cup plus a review of the Australian and International seasons, with hundreds of illustrations.

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:37 AM

My copy came through the letterbox about half an hour ago.

#3 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,601 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:23 PM

I got mine in the post yesterday. My first impression was that it is slimmer than previous years, but that's not the case.

It's a good yearbook and fills a gap in the market nicely. There's quite a few things I'd like to see changed in terms of both content and layout, but as a "comprehensive account of the 2012 rugby league season" you can't argue with that.