Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New CEO is a Sydney banker

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 The Future is League

The Future is League
  • Coach
  • 5,926 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 12:26 AM

http://www.courierma...6-1226522525175

#2 Bourbon Rat

Bourbon Rat
  • Coach
  • 1,821 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:44 AM

Hmm ? "Sydney banker"
OK though I think a bloke who they say grew up in a Welsh mining town has more depth than that ;)
The black hills of De Cymru are a harsh playground B) And Lloyds has centuries of dealing with disaster & crisis :lol:
I wish him well !

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite

and furthermore always carry a small snake - W C Fields

#3 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,362 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 11:21 AM

Sceptical as he has no experience running a sports federation and the NRL is a real tough job with so many people with egos and self interest. He doesnt even know who Cameron Smith, Johnathon Thurston or Wendall Sailor look like or who is the captain of the Kangeroos! Now if I am going for a job I would try and find out about the sport and who the main players are/were etc. Its OK being a good businessman but you also need to know your product very well and about your markets. IWill give him a go but I doubt he will stay around too long....

Edited by Lounge Room Lizard, 24 November 2012 - 11:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users