TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Fixtures 2013 (merged threads)

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 PockRam

PockRam
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:14 PM

Club have announced that the first HOME game is against Featherstone. Doncaster announce their first HOME game is against Dewsbury, which is first will be confirmed on Monday.

#2 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

Looking forward to coming to your place next season hopefully it will be the first game of the season like last season. It's always an hard game at your place especially in the mud like we found out last season. Looking forward to it should be a very good opening game.

#3 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

What date does the season start because we (Workington Town) have halifax at home on the 10th of February?

#4 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:38 PM

What date does the season start because we (Workington Town) have halifax at home on the 10th of February?

Third of Feb;

#5 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:48 PM

Swinton away it is then...should be a cracking season.

#6 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:40 PM

Swinton away it is then...should be a cracking season.

I think you could be spot on the top 5 will be very tight between us fax Leigh batley and the eagles then 6th spot will be fought for tooth and nail and so will the relegation battle for the first time in a long time the table will be very close. I think the top 5 will pull away again like last season but who will win I don't know. The 6th spot and relegation will be very close too.Should be another fantastic season for the supporters of our league.

#7 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,347 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:55 PM

Is it not top 8 play off now ?Sure I read that. Maybe...

Edited by DavidM, 23 November 2012 - 08:56 PM.

#8 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,911 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:56 AM

Of course, if it's frosty or snowy, your first home game could be in March against someone completely different. :lol:
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#9 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

Of course, if it's frosty or snowy, your first home game could be in March against someone completely different. :lol:

Dont u mean when not if ?

#10 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:02 PM

Out of curiosity, what time are they out?
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#11 RogerTRam

RogerTRam
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:17 PM

Am guessing about 1pm Kelsey like the sneak peek was on Friday.

#12 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

They will be in the RL Express and League Weekly papers in the morning.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#13 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:24 PM

Am guessing about 1pm Kelsey like the sneak peek was on Friday.

Ok thanks roger

They will be in the RL Express and League Weekly papers in the morning.

Ok Keith thanks a lot, I give that a try.
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#14 PockRam

PockRam
  • Players
  • 56 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:44 AM

Full fixtures announced. Donny away first up with Fev following week on TV, Sunday 6pm KO

http://www.therfl.co...ionship2013.pdf

#15 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:34 AM

Can the club say for sure that the Featherstone game is for Sunday 10th Feb and a 6 o clock kick off,thought the Premier Sports games are on Thursday nights ? Also it says the Doncaster home game is also on a Thursday on August 22,this match isn't on t.v just yet, but are Premier thinking it could be a relegation match :o

#16 Wilsden Ram

Wilsden Ram
  • Coach
  • 245 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:46 AM

All the Championship games are on Thursday 22nd August, presumably to avoid Challenge Cup Final Weekend.

Edited by Wilsden Ram, 26 November 2012 - 10:53 AM.

#17 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 1,154 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:49 AM

Yep, fixtures now live on the official website.

Featherstone at home is on TV.

We'll have reaction from Glenn later on and one or two other goodies too!

#18 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:36 AM

All the Championship games are on Thursday 22nd August, presumably to avoid Challenge Cup Final Weekend.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

#19 NickD

NickD
  • Coach
  • 1,137 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:22 PM

Apologies to all because I think this has been answered before, but as been forgotten by my ageing brain.
Season tickets. These went up quite a bit this time (still good value) and my memory was that the reason for this was the increased number of league games. If, however the Toy Town cup has changed and we will enter at a knockout stage what happens if we lose that first game? In other words we would be out and would just have the 13 home league games. This is actually just one more than the 12 games we got last year.....
Am I wrong ????

#20 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Season tickets save you 80 pound on southstand adults season tickets if you go to every game so still very good value... Hoping to pick up mine before christmas along with my grandads and dads...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users