TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

First Home and Away Game Released

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

First Home game is Halifax

First Away Game is Swinton Lions

#2 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:37 PM

I think Swinton (Away) must be on 3rd February with the first home game versus Halifax on 10th Feb

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#3 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:39 PM

Yes thats correct keith..just saw that posted on twitter now :)

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:45 PM

We don't know when the season starts this season with the NRC changing but we will know on Monday. Fax at home wow😄

#5 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

Fax at home ... With how many out ?!

#6 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 01:58 PM

We will have thackeray back he will miss swinton...Acton will be out...Miller,lupton,rooney,stack,matty all had surgery? they should be back though? might be a close call

#7 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:21 PM

I was hoping for one of the top two first because of our absent players. Being realistic games against Fev, Fax & maybe Sheffield will probably be out of our reach so we have to target the lower teams to look for our points and I would rather have a full squad for those matches than the top team games. Acton will miss both Swinton and Fax and one other. I think all of our injured should be back by the beginning of February whether they will be 100% fit is another matter.

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#8 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 207 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:23 PM

Still more signing's too come as well, so you never know...might be still a few suprises.

#9 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,366 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:36 PM

Lets hope for a couple of nice Christmas prezzies from the club !

#10 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,711 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

Rooney won't be back until a good couple of months into the season. I think all the others shouldn't be far off.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#11 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

I was hoping for one of the top two first because of our absent players. Being realistic games against Fev, Fax & maybe Sheffield will probably be out of our reach so we have to target the lower teams to look for our points ......

Come on Keith lets not rule out a few surprise results at DP ? Remember what we did to 'The Champions' at DP when the mood took us. With the squad we're building I'll not be ruling out the win each home match I go to whoever we play. :P

Edited by Oneday, 23 November 2012 - 04:23 PM.

#12 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Come on Keith lets not rule out a few surprise results at DP ? Remember what we did to 'The Champions' at DP when the mood took us. With the squad we're building I'll not be ruling out the win each home match I go to whoever we play. :P

I did say "probably out of our reach" not "definitely out of reach", Oneday, for that very reason. We live in hope.

#13 Richard de la Riviere

Richard de la Riviere
  • Coach
  • 537 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 09:22 PM

Rooney back in May.

Last year we pushed Sheffield all the way in our first game, and we had more players missing than them.

#14 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 705 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 10:19 PM

We did alright Vs Batley too in the challenge cup.

#15 Oneday

Oneday
  • Coach
  • 1,083 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:57 PM

We did alright Vs Batley too in the challenge cup.

Indeed and in neither game did we our strongest team playing.