Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hornets Shirts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ArthurDaley

ArthurDaley
  • Coach
  • 491 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:53 PM

on the Dale MB.

http://www.fansnetwo...p?m=v&t=68389#5
A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

#2 Heywood Tiger

Heywood Tiger
  • Coach
  • 151 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

Well i think there 2 fantastic looking shirts, particularly the away top. Im not normally one for buying them but might be tempted this year.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 DiddyDave

DiddyDave
  • Coach
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:42 AM

Don`t want to be overly critical,but surely the 1922 shirt should`ve been commemorated in 2022,thus a hundred year celebration of the clubs` greatest feat! And as for the away Fijian style shirt,I`m sure I saw similar shirts at a Pasifika/Kiwi music festival on the Gold Coast a couple of months ago,indeed I was going to buy one,but then saw they had Samoa Rugby Union written on them,so I quickly flagged that idea. Maybe they got a batch in on the cheap from somewhere and had them modified? Quite a novel idea I guess considering the fifty year old Fijian connection to the club,though I doubt many League buffs from other clubs would recognise that fact. Still,a bit of enterprise from somebody.

#4 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:36 PM

I really like both shirts and think the home one is coming out now because of the significant change in the club's direction coinciding with the 90th anniversary of our greatest moment in history. The away shirt challenges you somewhat, it makes you sit back and think a little and then as I thought about the World Cup and our history with the Fijian community it really grew on me. I will buy both and will wear the away one to the World Cup match at Spotland I think.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#5 Bluebags

Bluebags
  • Twitter
  • 34 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

Is there any news from the club as to when they'll be available?

#6 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

I think they are expecting to have a minimum delivery for sale by this Saturday 22-12-12,and were hoping to have some for sale in the Wheatsheaf Center .Not sure if that is still the plan.
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#7 CAMS

CAMS
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:17 PM

I believe the office took delivery of a small amount of Home shirts today. Many of them have been pre ordered, but there is a quantity remaining for purchase, covering all adult sizes.

They will be for sale at the Wheatsheaf Centre on Saturday. On the top floor and right in the middle of the Centre.

See how CAMS can benefit you and your club!

Complete Athlete Management Solutions

www.cams-sport.com

#8 Bluebags

Bluebags
  • Twitter
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 11:58 PM

As posted on Twitter. Cracking shirt.

https://pbs.twimg.co...AsgvV.jpg:large

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users