Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Whats the longest you can watch Union before...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 02:45 PM

You get bored....me 5 mins, eng v SA , penalty, penalty, penalty.How do they get 82 thou to watch it is the biggest mystery of my life.
Posted Image

#2 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,843 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 03:04 PM

You get bored....me 5 mins, eng v SA , penalty, penalty, penalty.How do they get 82 thou to watch it is the biggest mystery of my life.

Two mins zzzzzzz.

#3 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Malcolm Andrews once wrote a piece about a union game......80mins , plus 30mins ET......110mins in total and the ball was only in play 38mins.....say no more.......

#4 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Less then 20 seconds, I turn on channel, notice its on, a d think not watching this rubbish a turn back over....it is total rubbish yet the media suck up to it, I'm sure its nothing to do with it been a southern sport run by upper class twits, a Eton boys...

#5 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,766 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:59 PM

Long enough to check the score. I like to know who's winning. Not bothered about watching it unfold before me.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#6 big lad

big lad
  • Coach
  • 957 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

just managed to get though the national athems :)
In Life, In Death, O Lord, abide with me
Have Faith, Have Belief

Posted Image

#7 Hawkeye

Hawkeye
  • 2,064 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:14 PM

Till the death if I've money on it
Hawkeye
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users