Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Elite making a return

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jacksy

jacksy
  • Coach
  • 279 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:27 AM

Any Elite lovers out there? If so you may be interested in this

http://www.kickstart... ... -dangerous

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

#2 Northern Sol

Northern Sol
  • 17,172 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 11:42 AM

Try googling Oolite.

#3 jacksy

jacksy
  • Coach
  • 279 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Try googling Oolite.

I have been playing that , but it aint Elite Northern Sol

Rugby Union the only game in the world were the spectators handle the ball more than the players.

#4 RidingPie

RidingPie
  • Coach
  • 1,207 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:44 PM

I temperarily replaced elite with Earth and beyond... But that died a too soon death as well.

#5 jacksy

jacksy
  • Coach
  • 279 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:49 PM

I think I will search out and download the OXP's(mods) for Oolite(space sim).

Anyone know were I can get all the OXP's(mods) in one place? One big download rather than dozens and dozens of individual downloads.

I have also pledged(donated) to kickstarter for Elite:Dangerous to get made for PC. Will any of you old Elite playing guys be thinking of doing this too?

Edited by jacksy, 26 November 2012 - 03:46 PM.

#6 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,078 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:39 AM

Think i will serch out and download the OXP's for Oolite. I play the vanilla but with the OXP's it looks alot better. I have also pledged to kickstarter for Elite:Dangerous any of you guys thinking of doing it? Anyne know were I can get all the OXP's in one place? One big download rather than dozens and dozens

I put that through Google's translation service, but I'm still none the wiser.
:blink: :)

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#7 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,926 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

I put that through Google's translation service, but I'm still none the wiser.
:blink: :)

Thank gawd for that, not on my own then.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#8 jacksy

jacksy
  • Coach
  • 279 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

my previous post is now translated for wolford6 and OF ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users