RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Fan needed

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Rochdale Roughyed

Rochdale Roughyed
  • Players
  • 85 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

Does anyone know of a fan who would love to go to games but who cannot afford it? I'm not talking about a regular fan who thinks there may be a freebie in the offing......i'm asking for a genuine cause. Someone who simply cannot afford to go but who would go if there was a season ticket made available. I'm an exile and as such, i can't get to matches, but with the positivity returning to the club with the recent appointment of Scott Naylor, i'd love to be able to contribute in a meaningful way. Please PM me with any serious suggestions.

Thanks,

Tony.

#2 oldham13

oldham13
  • Coach
  • 679 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:49 AM

Tony,

What a great idea and generous offer!

I agree there is a positive atmosphere flowing around the club with most supporters.

May I suggest you email the club, they will have an idea of people who may of not renewal their season ticket on financial grounds.

Thank you

Edited by oldham13, 25 November 2012 - 07:49 AM.

We Are Oldham Roughyeds

#3 Raff

Raff
  • Players
  • 68 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:51 PM

What a brilliant gesture,Tony : shows you -there are still people who are so kind.Good idea from Oldham13 as well about contacting the Club.
Good on yer,pal.

#4 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:53 PM

ha ha ye phone the club up .....and they will gladly take your money off your hands ...........lol ...... id wait till someone on here comes up with a posotive message ..........
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users