Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Kit Launch

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 RogerT

RogerT
  • Coach
  • 224 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:03 PM

I like the home kit now that the have got rid of the paw prints and moved away from a near Giants look.

The green strip reminds me of Keightly.

Overall I'm impressed, now roll on the season.

#22 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,568 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:13 PM

I like them both. The general call seemed to be for something more traditional and the home shirt seems to provide that. I also like the away shirt. Of course you cannot please all the people . . . Etc etc

#23 BirstallDog

BirstallDog
  • Coach
  • 753 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:15 PM

how can we order the merchandise? dewsbury have an order page on the ravensport site, but no bulldogs order page ?

#24 beefy1

beefy1
  • Coach
  • 336 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:23 AM

The Bulldogs page on the website should be up at some time on Monday. We didn't want to launch it before the shirts were unveiled on Friday evening.

#25 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,236 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 11:56 AM

The Bulldogs page on the website should be up at some time on Monday. We didn't want to launch it before the shirts were unveiled on Friday evening.

That makes sense , I like them both , the away shirt with the black panels under the arms looks ace

Batley Home shirt 2013

Posted Image

Batley Away shirt 2013

Posted Image

#26 bulldog_paddy

bulldog_paddy
  • Coach
  • 323 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

i know mick and brett from ravensports and there kits usualy look good and are well made

Agree, we get ours from Mick too, very pleased with quality

#27 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:25 AM

I'd have this years home kit but I really liked last years away kit. I usually only buy one each season so I'll be going for the retro home kit.

It was a good night and was good to see the Nash full with batley support.

I know he can make everyone cringe when they give him a microphone but our club wouldn't be the same without Kevin Nichols.

#28 bulldogs17

bulldogs17
  • Coach
  • 138 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

I'd have this years home kit but I really liked last years away kit. I usually only buy one each season so I'll be going for the retro home kit.

It was a good night and was good to see the Nash full with batley support.

I know he can make everyone cringe when they give him a microphone but our club wouldn't be the same without Kevin Nichols.

Kev must have spent all week coming up with some of those questions. And what he said to George was brilliant!!

#29 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 662 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:03 PM

Give credit to George. He took it well.

#30 ernieone

ernieone
  • Coach
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:23 AM

Wednesday morning and still unable to order on line through Ravensports web site, plenty Dewsbury merchandise available.
Perhaps stock depleted after sales Friday

"Batley Bulldogs, Championship final 2013" 

"The Great Escape 2014"

2015 ?

1950s Gallant Youth, 2000 Bulldog

#31 fredm

fredm
  • Coach
  • 1,517 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:49 AM

Let's hope they have plenty available on Saturday morning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users