TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Fixtures

2013 Season

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

Tier 4 is bigger than BARLA is the most ridiculous pseudo fact you have ever made.
Bear in mind, tier 4 includes BARLA teams as does tier 3. You persistently muddying the waters with your one-liners does not aid amateur RL one jot. You're a clown

Tier 4 in summer is bigger who the rep is for. In terms of number of clubs if not standards. Please don't be so abusive as I have shown you up on every occasion you've tried that. The pseudo fact was Marauder's

Edited by bowes, 31 December 2012 - 07:28 AM.

#22 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 11:28 AM

Pussy cat Peter ,I have sat with Martin in a couple of meetings and I think I know where his bread is buttered and you know what I mean by that ,you do not improve the game by watering down the traditional established regions to suit the fledglings its the other way round theyshould aspire to reach our standards .

#23 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 02:41 PM

Martin Coyd , ex Royal Engineers reps Tier 4. With David Hinchcliffe and others he helped break down the Forces ban on RL. He drives the Medway Dragons in the South .Maybe that's why he got the 'Gig '........Head to head him if you want......he's a seriously tough nut

Independent Board members are just that - look at it as non ex directors in a company assuming wider views than those with entirely vested interests.......standard practice for most organisations.

Benedict? Give me a break..... Arnold never hit the front line..... and certainly never carried the flag I've not lost the colours so far and don't intend to... Times change Marauder but that doesn't mean the amateurs are being out manouvered or being ignored within the new processes.........

We all know that the amateur game in the winter needs a good overhauling & especially the playing structure, I'm hopeful that the powers that be take up the challenge thats been set, but you like I know it's not all the actual management committee at the top that holding it back at the moment, IMO the sooner people stop wanting to feed their own ego's and look at what is the best for the teams (pub sides) within the game the better.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#24 MidlandsRugbyLeague

MidlandsRugbyLeague
  • Coach
  • 996 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:50 PM

with shared attitudes and a camaraderie that only those clubs inside the pail would ever understand....

You might be pleasently surprised if you attended one of our delegates meetings - "only in competition for 80 minutes per week" has been the motto for at least five seasons. The NCL is not the only group of teams who are in it for the good of the game and I dare say its the same in London and the North East too, which is a good position to be in!

#25 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Blackbrook and Woolston Rovers recommended for inclusion. Good news as I think they'd both be good additions

#26 LONGMAN

LONGMAN
  • Coach
  • 824 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:27 PM

With this been a new league with hopefully nine new additions, it will be interesting to see how they all do.
Should be very interesting to see how they all fair up to the three team that have come down.

#27 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:34 PM

Peterlee are somewhat of an unknown quantity depending on how well they recruit from other NE clubs but the other 8 new sides should be competitive IMO though Hindley have yet to be tested at a higher level

#28 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

You might be pleasently surprised if you attended one of our delegates meetings - "only in competition for 80 minutes per week" has been the motto for at least five seasons. The NCL is not the only group of teams who are in it for the good of the game and I dare say its the same in London and the North East too, which is a good position to be in!

I never want to hear another mention of ID cards after the last one. Very thorough and productive meeting though

#29 Loose Carry

Loose Carry
  • Coach
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

Id expect blackbrook and woolston to be challenging for the div 3 title......believe provisional fixtures are out on monday can anyone confirm?

#30 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:23 PM

They're out for premier, 1 and 2 but not 3 I believe

#31 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,986 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:22 PM

They're out for premier, 1 and 2 but not 3 I believe

They aren't showing on the NCL website yet.

rldfsignature.jpg

#32 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 06:25 PM

They aren't showing on the NCL website yet.

Sorry meant on Monday.

#33 del capo

del capo
  • Coach
  • 761 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

Sorry meant on Monday.

Some say it's a pretty big day in the Community calendar on monday at the NCL AGM , and especially for the clubs' meeting afterwards.

NCL are seeking to move to 50 clubs for the first time.

The fixtures will be handed out to Premiers and 1 and 2 on the night.. They will be out for Div 3 within the week , whatever the vote on Blackbrook and Woolston.

To the new clubs welcome ..... but if you don't get there, whatever the distance , expect a sanction !!

#34 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:50 PM

http://www.nationalc...olston-join-ncl

#35 maxwel

maxwel
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 03:19 PM

I asked the NCL when can we divulge/ discuss our proposed fixtures and was told to hang on because not all clubs had accepted them and replied to the NCL.
Its nice to be important, but never forget its important to be nice!!!

#36 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,986 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Are the NCL aware the season starts soon?

rldfsignature.jpg

#37 LONGMAN

LONGMAN
  • Coach
  • 824 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:59 AM

Seen as all the clubs have been given their fixtures for approval; i would imagine the NCL know when the season starts.

#38 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Tier 4 in summer is bigger who the rep is for. In terms of number of clubs if not standards. Please don't be so abusive as I have shown you up on every occasion you've tried that. The pseudo fact was Marauder's

Are you including the summer teams who don't make the start line or only play a couple of games and the cumbrias who's rep will surely be the BARLA rep
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#39 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,986 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:46 PM

Seen as all the clubs have been given their fixtures for approval; i would imagine the NCL know when the season starts.

I wish they'd let the rest of us know then.

rldfsignature.jpg

#40 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,860 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Secret society :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users