Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dom maloney

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 940 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

While reading League Express,i noticed Dom Maloney had been released by Featherstone,i'm surprised that no club has gone in for him,or has he packed in the game,anyone got any ideas ?

#2 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,851 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

Was offered a new deal at Fev but has decided to join the army

Edited by elppaxr2i, 27 November 2012 - 01:21 AM.

#3 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 940 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

Was offered a new deal at Fev but has decided to join the army

Thanks for the information

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

Yeah like elpp says he's joined the army. We knew this half way through last season I think he decided it was time to hang up his boots. But we all wish him well at fev and hope he as a long and successful career in whatever he does.

Edited by thundergaz, 27 November 2012 - 09:32 AM.

#5 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Yeah like elpp says he's joined the army. We knew this half way through last season I think he decided it was time to hang up his boots. But we all wish him well at fev and hope he as a long and successful career in whatever he does.

Joined the paras - fev training regimes were a breeze compared to what the paras expect apparently. Bet he turns out for the army RL team at some point though.

#6 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,361 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

I was chatting to dom last saturday , hes lost about three stone in weight and looks anorexic , he says he enjoys jumping out of aeroplanes so his heads not working right either .I advised him to fight the anorexia , i did .

#7 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,594 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

I was chatting to dom last saturday , hes lost about three stone in weight and looks anorexic , he says he enjoys jumping out of aeroplanes so his heads not working right either .I advised him to fight the anorexia , i did .

Anorexia - even eating pork pies doesn't always cure it - I still look in a mirror and think I look fat. :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users