Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Dom maloney

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 990 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:01 AM

While reading League Express,i noticed Dom Maloney had been released by Featherstone,i'm surprised that no club has gone in for him,or has he packed in the game,anyone got any ideas ?

#2 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,905 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 01:21 AM

Was offered a new deal at Fev but has decided to join the army

Edited by elppaxr2i, 27 November 2012 - 01:21 AM.

#3 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 990 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:53 AM

Was offered a new deal at Fev but has decided to join the army

Thanks for the information

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,871 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:30 AM

Yeah like elpp says he's joined the army. We knew this half way through last season I think he decided it was time to hang up his boots. But we all wish him well at fev and hope he as a long and successful career in whatever he does.

Edited by thundergaz, 27 November 2012 - 09:32 AM.

#5 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:48 AM

Yeah like elpp says he's joined the army. We knew this half way through last season I think he decided it was time to hang up his boots. But we all wish him well at fev and hope he as a long and successful career in whatever he does.

Joined the paras - fev training regimes were a breeze compared to what the paras expect apparently. Bet he turns out for the army RL team at some point though.

#6 guest from down under

guest from down under
  • 2,440 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:41 AM

I was chatting to dom last saturday , hes lost about three stone in weight and looks anorexic , he says he enjoys jumping out of aeroplanes so his heads not working right either .I advised him to fight the anorexia , i did .

#7 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:38 AM

I was chatting to dom last saturday , hes lost about three stone in weight and looks anorexic , he says he enjoys jumping out of aeroplanes so his heads not working right either .I advised him to fight the anorexia , i did .

Anorexia - even eating pork pies doesn't always cure it - I still look in a mirror and think I look fat. :o