Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Claire comes up trumps again

CC presenter?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,381 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:35 AM

Posted Image

You are Ian Woosnam, and I claim my nine bob note.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#22 Swansea Jack

Swansea Jack
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:28 AM

Would like to see her present the trophy, a high profile personality who lets everyone know how much she enjoys the game, may also help persaud the BBC to make it higher profile.

Have seen her on Wembley way interacting with the fans for the television cameras and she seems to get on well so this may be a popular decision. Far better than a politician or such like that few have any idea who they are.

I too had the pleasure of seeing Clare Balding interacting with fans on Wembley. She was approachable, Friendly and patient. After a while she said 'I have to go, i have work to do.'
Iwould like to see her as a guest on 'Back Chat'

#23 Railway End

Railway End
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:18 PM

Iwould like to see her as a guest on 'Back Chat'

A good idea and even better if she replaces Stevo.

"Rugby League is rugby in the simplest form in the sense that it's about great defence, great tackling technique, good handling, good passing, catching and great kicking."

Stuart Lancaster - England Rugby Union Head Coach - October 2013

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users