- Alistair Brownlee, Olympic gold winner, triathlon
- Jonathan Brownlee, Olympic bronze winner, triathlon
- Mo Farah, Olympic double gold champion for 5,000m and 10,000m
- Robbie Grabarz, Olympic bronze medal winner, high jump
- Michael Jamieson, Olympic silver medallist in 200m breaststroke
- Anthony Joshua, Olympic gold winner, boxing (super heavyweight)
- Andrew Triggs Hodge, Olympic gold winner, rowing (coxless four)
- Peter Wilson, Olympic gold winner, shooting (double Trap)
- Nicola Adams, Olympic gold medal winner, boxing
- Lizzie Armitstead, Olympic silver medal winner, cycling (road race)
- Laura Bechtolsheimer, Olympic gold and bronze medal winner, dressage
- Gemma Gibbons, Olympic silver medallist, judo
- Helen Glover, Olympic gold medal winner, women's coxless pair
- Katherine Grainger, Olympic gold winner, double sculls
- Jade Jones, Olympic gold winner, taekwondo
- Christine Ohuruogu, Olympic silver medal winner, 400m
Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:58 AM
Johnny Cash on why he wears black: "I wear the black for the poor and the beaten down, livin' in the hopeless, hungry side of town, I wear it for the prisoner who has long paid for his crime, but is there because he's a victim of the times."
Kinky Friedman on why he wears black: "So I don't have to wash my clothes as often."
Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:11 AM
3 of them live within 5 minutes of Otley
Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:52 AM
2007 & 2008 West Midlands RLC Champions
2008 RLC Regional Grand Finalists
2008 RLC Team Of The Year
2011 RLC Midlands Premier Champions
� Stupid Questions League Winner 2004 �
Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:48 PM
No Kevin Keegan ?
Still having skin grafts apparently.
Posted 28 November 2012 - 10:55 AM
No Brian Jacks?
My mate knows him to say hello to. They both spend six months a year in Thailand.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users