walne signed

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#61 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:02 PM

i say good luck to the lad, he picked whitehaven he will have got a new signing on fee and probably a spot in there 13 every week!!

also i think 5-0 is in order!!

up the town

#62 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:54 PM

1 cameron
2 calvert
3 mcavoy
4 jjp
5 A saint
6 rooney
7 southernwood
8 houghton
9 newton
10 pora
11 doran
12 A saint
13 palmer

Thats my team if you give a sh-t

a saint, a saint and a saint. brilliant donald. pmsl.

#63 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:04 PM

Well I'm off to haven next year . Dying to see how Roger Moore , Ian Ogilvy and Val Kilmer get on. Will they play in their halos ???

#64 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:08 PM

Well I'm off to haven next year . Dying to see how Roger Moore , Ian Ogilvy and Val Kilmer get on. Will they play in their halos ???

Nil
Ce one David .
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#65 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:24 PM

during Xmas starting 17 would likley be
Ackerely
Calvert
Macavoy
Fox
Flemming
Rooney
southerwood
Jackson
newton
Cullnean
Doran
Patterson
Palmer

Smith
Haughton
Clarke
Crellin
If its played after 5th of jan
Cameron
Calvert
Macavoy
Jjp
Flemming
Rooney
Southernwood
Pora
Newton
Cullnean
Doran
Patterson
Palmer

Gonzilla urakesie
Smith
Haughton
Clarke

But to be honest I'd expect our squad to feature in either game

If its after 5th jan

#66 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:29 PM

we shall see

What will you see? Do you think you will get an explanation of why whatever date was picked?
Of course whatever date is chosen Mr self righteous will make an appearance on here professing to have had inside knowledge from the Town backroom, or claiming credit in some way to massage his ego - pathetic!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#67 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:31 PM

The saint and Godzilla. Extra turnstiles ...

#68 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:41 PM

Vodoo its 1st December tomorrow and still no date. One of your board came on here and said I was lying about them refusing to play on 30th December.yet if they haven't why hasn't it been announced.Town wanted to play on 13th Jan but it appears now they have back tracked on that as crack is they are now playing widnes then.The point is it is town who are messing around with all of this not haven while one of your BOD try to deflect it all on to some one else

#69 casablanca

casablanca
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Right H4E, I don't know what your intention is with your persistence to come on here and continually spout your dross..? But the fact is, you are continually making false declarations, accusations, statements - whatever way you care to dress it up. Conversations have taken place between both club representatives. You use the word REFUSAL, in reference to Town and the dates that have discussed. Just to assure you and to reiterate my previous comments, AT NO POINT HAS A REPRESENTATIVE FROM WIRKINGTON TOWN RLFC, REFUSED ANY DATE THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED.
What you fail to realise, is that both clubs have schedules already in place, with other commitments and agreements already being discussed.
Now then here's my advice - quit your attempts to come on here and stir things up, get your facts right before you want to try throw accusations and above all else, keep your nose out of business that you clearly have no FULL knowledge of.

#70 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,809 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:53 PM

Do our board members know that they have to contact you haven4ever to arrange the date? How do you know that a date hasn't already been arranged?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#71 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:57 PM

Right H4E, I don't know what your intention is with your persistence to come on here and continually spout your dross..? But the fact is, you are continually making false declarations, accusations, statements - whatever way you care to dress it up. Conversations have taken place between both club representatives. You use the word REFUSAL, in reference to Town and the dates that have discussed. Just to assure you and to reiterate my previous comments, AT NO POINT HAS A REPRESENTATIVE FROM WIRKINGTON TOWN RLFC, REFUSED ANY DATE THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTED.
What you fail to realise, is that both clubs have schedules already in place, with other commitments and agreements already being discussed.
Now then here's my advice - quit your attempts to come on here and stir things up, get your facts right before you want to try throw accusations and above all else, keep your nose out of business that you clearly have no FULL knowledge of.

You may need to use a few less big words in messages to H4E he seems to have difficulty understanding FACTS!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#72 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:59 PM

you contradict yourself you have already posted you declined the boxing day date , so when is the game to played ?? what commitments do you have in the way of fixtures during xmas .All fancy words that say nothing , if like you did say im lying i will defend myself

#73 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,851 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:01 PM

And on top of all that good advice we ain't interested in haven teams or potential teams either ... This is the town forum and we're quite content we have you covered - still . 2013 like 2012 , nothing there to frighten us . Cheers.

Edited by DavidM, 30 November 2012 - 09:01 PM.

#74 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,036 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:08 PM

you contradict yourself you have already posted you declined the boxing day date , so when is the game to played ?? what commitments do you have in the way of fixtures during xmas .All fancy words that say nothing , if like you did say im lying i will defend myself

"I think you'll find that Town have said that they would prefer not to play on Boxing Day - FACT.

Your comment that Town have also turned down the 30th December is an absolute lie..!!
At no point has any date been "turned down"..!!
Either get your FACTS right, or don't post anything at all.
Instead of listening to the rumour mill and picking out which bits you want to believe, I suggest you
quit stirring up trouble."

Wrong again prefer not to and refuse are two completely different things. I'd prefer not to visit the Wreck for the game but I will, I will refuse to believe however that you will ever realise you are digging yourself into a deeper hole the more you bring up groundless accusations.

#75 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,540 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

Dear lord, how dumb are you to think those are "fancy words".

#76 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

during Xmas starting 17 would likley be
Ackerely
Calvert
Macavoy
Fox
Flemming
Rooney
southerwood
Jackson
newton
Cullnean
Doran
Patterson
Palmer

Smith
Haughton
Clarke
Crellin
If its played after 5th of jan
Cameron
Calvert
Macavoy
Jjp
Flemming
Rooney
Southernwood
Pora
Newton
Cullnean
Doran
Patterson
Palmer

Gonzilla urakesie
Smith
Haughton
Clarke

But to be honest I'd expect our squad to feature in either game

If its after 5th jan

It was posted on deluded.com that the PNG players have to sit the English test on 1/12/12. Well, if you knew anything about visa applications you would know the English test has to be taken before any visa application can be made, and then there is the processing time which could be 2 to 3 months, so they will be lucky to be here by February.

Obviously, since they have signed for the "Mighty" Haven, they will get fast-tracked through the whole process and they will be here by the end of next week. :rolleyes:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#77 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 12:39 AM

H4e go crawl back under u stone u pr at

#78 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 771 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 01:01 AM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................................................

I know lets just pick a date that suits your superstars the best shall we?

Dullest poster of 2012 has been called off early, as no other poster could compare
with your continued tediousness. Well done that's about the only thing Haven have
won this year.

In fact I think you may have won it 5 times in a row.

Keep taking the bitterness pills for that rather large chip on your shoulder.

#79 thetimberman

thetimberman
  • Coach
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:34 PM

It was posted on deluded.com that the PNG players have to sit the English test on 1/12/12. Well, if you knew anything about visa applications you would know the English test has to be taken before any visa application can be made, and then there is the processing time which could be 2 to 3 months, so they will be lucky to be here by February.

Obviously, since they have signed for the "Mighty" Haven, they will get fast-tracked through the whole process and they will be here by the end of next week. :rolleyes:

I have a family member who took that test and passed, but she said it was not easy, and she has been here several years, so, i looked on't web and had a go myself, to give you some background i have O level english and history, among others, so you guess the result.......yup.... thats right..... bombed it!

#80 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,974 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

I have a family member who took that test and passed, but she said it was not easy, and she has been here several years, so, i looked on't web and had a go myself, to give you some background i have O level english and history, among others, so you guess the result.......yup.... thats right..... bombed it!

That's the " Knowledge of life in England Test" she will have taken, and you're right it is a test that many native brits would fail. It is possible to avoid that test by doing an English Course (ESOL) with a citizenship element.

The UKBA have now introduced an English Test into the Visa application process for people wanting tocome to the UK for settlement or to work, and this test must be passed before the visa application is made.
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users