Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Brad Hepi gets head coach job

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,733 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 11:00 AM

Announced that new championship one team Gloucestershire All Golds have appointed Brad as coach for their first season . All the best to him , great character and servant to our club in the glory years . Good luck to him and them .

#2 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,961 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Good luck Brad....... a Town legend. ;)
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#3 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,519 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:50 PM

Be great if we got them in the cup.

#4 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:54 PM

There's only one Brad Hepi,class.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#5 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Congratulations, you've just been Hepi'd!

Good luck BH!
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#6 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 806 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

Could anybody tell me if they have got there season ticket yet??.

#7 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,766 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Could anybody tell me if they have got there season ticket yet??.

Yes, got mine on Friday

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#8 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 806 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

thanks Keith payed for mine over a month ago was for my birthday present i am still waiting better get down there.

#9 bobg

bobg
  • Coach
  • 265 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:58 PM

Got mine on Friday, they are available now.up the town.

#10 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 806 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:06 PM

Well i am just a wee bit upset as my wife payed for it as i said about 5 weeks ago and left our phone number and address but have heard nothing from the club.

#11 thetimberman

thetimberman
  • Coach
  • 167 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

Well i am just a wee bit upset as my wife payed for it as i said about 5 weeks ago and left our phone number and address but have heard nothing from the club.

Evening, just spoken to the powers that be and i have been informed that season tickets are in Mr Scholeys area of influence, so thats the person to ask for, Tadje

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users